Thread: How to activate pre-installed carrier IQ in LG Nitro HD

How to activate pre-installed carrier IQ in LG Nitro HD

HI, yesterday I came across a website in which the Senate, AT&T (and others) has revealed all the handsets that at present have Carrier IQ installed in the mobile itself. And the one that I have mentioned in the title also has this feature installed in the phone but it is not activated. Thus when I contacted AT&T, they stated it's only installed but not active Due to potential for the software agent to affect performance. Thus as the title implies, will anyone please let me know can I enable this carrier IQ ? any suggestion will be appreciated.

re: How to activate pre-installed carrier IQ in LG Nitro HD

Though It might be possible to enable this feature on the device but still the thing is like as you have mentioned that because of some impartiality in performance Att is not yet ready to enabled this feature. So I don’t think there will be any way to get it enabled nevertheless.

Though It might be possible to enable this feature on the device but still the thing is like as you have mentioned that because of some impartiality in performance Att is not yet ready to enabled this feature. So I don’t think there will be any way to get it enabled nevertheless.
    Hey thanks for such valuable post but still, in fact I am not even aware about this carrier IQ, what’s that actually, can anybody explain me?

I do not know guys you are aware or not but still I have heard that carrier IQ is essentially a company, based in California, that developed a tool which offers carriers with analytics from a variety of devices. You’ve almost certainly heard that this difficulty only subsists in Android phones, and this is partially true. While no company appears eager to admit it’s been using Carrier IQ, Apple claims it is not a part of iOS 5 and up, and according to Microsoft, Carrier IQ is not present in WP7 devices either.

In fact in other words I would say Carrier IQ is a software product that the carriers utilize to track a phones' usage and information.

As with any trend, dozens of Carrier IQ scanners have popped out all over the place. In fact if you made a search for “carrier iq” in the Android Market, you’ll at least get almost 50 results, many of which really are relevant. I have tried this Bitdefender Carrier IQ Finder on my device. This application from Bitdefender scans your mobile phone and offers you a easy yes or no answer and what you desire to do with the answer is wholly up to you.

Though I am agree with the above user but Similarly, Lookout Mobile Security’s application executes a quick scan of your device and comes back with a crucial answer. If you’re using an older version than 2.1, this is the app for you.

See I have mention an Image so that you can have better idea about the same and off course you can download this application from the android market itself.