Thread: Where can i get Street Fighter IV HD for LG Nitro HD

Where can i get Street Fighter IV HD for LG Nitro HD

HI, I have recently purchased LG Nitro HD mobile phone and I am very fascinated with almost all the feature but still I have haven’t tried playing game on the mobile. Thus as far as games are concern i am quite eager to play Street Fighter IV HD in my phone, but I am not sure whether the game is available or not. Thus if so then please let me know from where can I download this game for my phone? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Where can i get Street Fighter IV HD for LG Nitro HD

have you tried searching this game on android market? Because I have heard that this is not actually mean for the LG devices, or I might be wrong. But still as far as my personal opinion is concerned I would like to recommend you that you should try to search over there at least.

have you tried searching this game on android market? Because I have heard that this is not actually mean for the LG devices, or I might be wrong. But still as far as my personal opinion is concerned I would like to recommend you that you should try to search over there at least.
    I would say I am completely disagree with the above user because as far as I know Street Fighter IV HD comes to LG Nitro HD, Optimus LTE as global tournament kicks off. It has been a hardly any months since we reported on LG and Capcom's preparing to carry out the well-liked Street Fighter IV HD to Android devices but things seem to be in activity. Actually, the wait goes back even further as longtime Android Guys readers may recall Capcom promising to carry a number of iconic 3D titles to Android. That's neither here nor there today as we have several genuine news to share on the game.

But still I think we must have to wait till the games gets available to the devices.

As mentioned by above user as CAPCOM and LG Electronics announced as the game will be available but the thing is like neither CAPCOM nor LG electronics mention when exactly the games will be launched. they have only inveterate that the first game of the franchise that will be released for LG’s first HD Android Smartphone will be “Street Fighter IV.”

I am completely agree with the above user but are you aware like they have arranged a competition as well. Thus I would like to recommend you that if you are interested in playing game in that competition then you can simply register yourself over here.