Thread: How to add apps to the dockbar in LG Nitro HD

How to add apps to the dockbar in LG Nitro HD

Hello friends, i have got the LG Nitro HD phone, and i was thinking to add some of the application on the phone. I am not able to to add the application on to the dockbar, when i am trying to do it the application are been gone to the trash bin, so can anyone help me to do it and also what is the method to do it. So please tell me that i can do it and get it done for me. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion and the advice which you all will give to me.

Re: How to add apps to the dockbar in LG Nitro HD

I think that you might be doing to add more than two add of the application in the dockbar, when you are trying to do it then it shows the trash bin and you have to add the application in the trash bin not in the dock bar. So you better do it carefully and nicely and you will be able to add the application on to the dockbar.

Yes the above user is correct, well you are only able to add or move two application from the dockbar. I will tell you that how to do it, Go to the Application Drawer and in the application drawer press the Dock for the Longer time. When you have press the Dockbar for the longer time then you will be able to get the option to add or to swap the application on the dock bar, so you can do the adding or removing of two application on the dockbar not more than that. So you better do it carefully and also add two application on the dockbar.

You can try doing by pressing for longer time on the dockbar and adding two application on to it, if you wanted to do the fully customization of the phone or the dockbar then i would suggest you get the launcher for the phone, which gives you rights to do the customization of the phone, so you better do it and get the launcher.

The launcher is the best and also it gives you to do the customization of the dockbar and also you can add as many application on the dockbar, which you were not able to add from the phone. I am also using the GO launcher which is the best and also i have created my own dockbar and i have placed the application which i wanted to have it on the phone and also can remove or add as many application on the dockbar so you also get the GO launcher, you will be able to get from the android market and it free of cost and also it is the best to use for the phone.

There are launcher for doing it, the problem which you have told is something that the adding the application on to the dock bar brings in to the trash bin, so i would suggest that you go to the application drawer and press the dock button for the longer time, so you can put the application in to the trash bin or move the application to the regular application drawer. When you are done with the moving then you can drag as many application to the dockbar which you wanted to have.

The launcher will be the best and also proper for you, so i would say that you better go for the launcher and you can design the dockbar as per you wanted and also have all those application on the screen.

I would also suggest that you better go for the launcher and also you will be able to customize the dockbar of the phone, where as you use the stock method then you will surely have the some of the application on the screen and also those application will not been removed. You might be able to have limited application on the phone, whereas in the launcher then you will be able to have as many application on the phone and also you can set as per you needed.

I would suggest that you better read the manual of the phone and the manual it is better explain and also it is easy to understand for you, so you better get it for you and make it done on your phone.

I would suggest that you better read the manual of the phone and the manual it is better explain and also it is easy to understand for you, so you better get it for you and make it done on your phone.