Thread: LG Nitro HD is not available on AT&T store, so where i can place the order for the phone

LG Nitro HD is not available on AT&T store, so where i can place the order for the phone

Hello friends, i have just visited the AT&T store and the store was not having the phone in the store and also i was not able to get the phone from there. So can anyone tell me that from where i can place the order for the phone and also i really wanted the phone, is there any other store which i can get place the order the phone. So please help me with this and tell me where i can place the order. Thank you.

Re: LG Nitro HD is not available on AT&T store, so where i can place the order for the phone

I do not think that the AT&T store will not be selling the phone, as the AT&T is the best service provider company and they have to keep the phones, i think that the store will keep the phone after some time, there are selling the other phone which are in demand, so you better for some days then you will be able to get the phone.

Re: LG Nitro HD is not available on AT&T store, so where i can place the order for the phone

Yes it is not selling the phone, as the store is selling the Apple new iPhone, which is the iPhone 4S, as the apple company have given the contact to all the service provider company to sell the iPhone. So the companies stores are not selling other phones and also the Apple iPhone are on the bigger in demand, as most of the user are going for the Apple iPhone 4S. So this the reason that the AT&T store is not selling the phone.

If the Apple company has given the contact to the network providing company then the companies should also sell the other phone but less and make the selling of the Apple iPhone 4S more, so that the people will get the option ot get the other phones and also the selling of the iPhone is been done.

The Apple company is smart and also it is taking the market and not making the other companies to see the phones with the best stores which are there in the town. I would suggest that you better place the order for the phone on the internet and also you will be able to get the phone and also you will get the phone with the some offers and also you might get the phone on the cheaper rate.

Yes the network provider companies stores are selling the Apple iPhone 4S. The company are targeting the iPhone 4S and also they are getting huge profit of selling the iPhone 4S. So when the phone is been mostly targeted then the company will sell the LG Nitro HD, as the phone is really good and placing the order on the online store will be the best for you and it is the best method to get the phone and it is the method to get the phone faster for you. So you go and place the order and in couple of days the phone will be in your hand.

I would say that you better do not go for the phone on the store, you better get the phone from the online store and also you will be able to get some sort of the offers on the purchasing the phone.