Thread: Can USB keyboard connect and work with Nokia N8

Can USB keyboard connect and work with Nokia N8

Hi guys I am new to this phone and I like to as this is it possible to connect the USB keyboard to the Nokia N8 Phone now I was bale to connect and see the data of my old Samsung mobile trough but I am not sure if the keyboard works . actually I want keyboard usb as I like to type my mail on the physical keyboard can anyone here help me on this I would be really glad to know

Thanks

Re: Can USB keyboard connect and work with Nokia N8

USB On-The-Go in Nokia N8 is actually a plug and play. Nokia officially has advertised this sensible phone with prominently saying regarding the USB-OTG feature in it however they never showed it’s full capabilities. they only showed that how are you able to attach external USB Flash/Pen Drives to your Nokia N8. Yes it works extremely nice with the external flash drives. however currently it’s gonna be doing over that.

I tried different mouse too and apparently a number of them want an excessive amount of power or the phone does not support them for a few reason. on behalf of me a pair of out of my three mousse worked with the N 8 OS i feel it's doable

The usb Bluetooth stick that I plug to the phone is employed for each the mouse and therefore the keyboard, as a result of they we're sold along. therefore if i used to be to plug those to a laptop i might use only one USB port.

i've connected it a short time ago however you do not ought to open the built-in keyboard ..

you can simply use the message interface . to clarify a lot of, 1st connect the keyboard ....

than open the message interface and kind in while not having to open the T9 keyboard

What regarding switch language key? USB OTG is functioning o.k. however i am unable to switch language to Thai TT can anyone here help me on this

just thought to attach my USB mouse or USB keyboard to it within the same thanks to check what happens. and that i was shocked that my Nokia N8 simply picked the USB Mouse in seconds. Then i attempted an equivalent with the USB Keyboard it gave an equivalent results once more. The Nokia N8 picked them each terribly efficiently. I found that the Keyboard was nice in speed with no-delay. however the mouse was somewhat lagging. i'm additionally posting a number of the short-keys which i used to be ready to find to control the Nokia N8 via your USB Keyboard.

Yeah you're right You don’t want any factor else however the USB Keyboard and a USB Mouse. simply connect your USB On-The-Go adapter cable to your Nokia N8 and USB Keyboard/Mouse to the adapter cable. That’s all it ought to be operating..

This is most anticipated device, Having the foremost spectacular options like USB On-The-G0 using that you'll connect your pen drives or little external hard-drives via the microUSB-USB adapter and replica or play the supported contents using the file manager. Well we have a tendency to determined to travel more and connected a Full USB keyboard to the N8 using the USB OTG feature