Thread: Is it possible to remove the default music player of Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Is it possible to remove the default music player of Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Hi guys I have recently bought this device I need help on this is there anyone here can tell me how can I remove the default music player on the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and replace it with the power amp app I have look for it ever where but not able to get any answer on this . it is actually very annoying can anyone here help me to solve this problem I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: Is it possible to remove the default music player of Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Even want the same thing not that ,I am not happy with the default player but it would be nice to install the new app inserted of the defaults and who know the performance will also improve so please guys I will be really appreciating any help from you this

Re: Is it possible to remove the default music player of Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Hey guys I got the totally different audio player and the inbuilt player to play audio books after I use the play/pause button on the included earbuds it starts the default player. Is there how to vary what player starts and stops with the ear bud button?

go into the settings for the default player and disable its response to the button then go into a player like powerAMP and switch on it response to the button and however as i do not use the included headphones i think powerAMP can solely respond if it's running already, it'll not launch powerAMP if the app is closed.

I don’t know whether this will help me or not but do what I say may be this help you
    1. Just open the app drawer,
    2. After that push the menu button
    3. after that select edit.

That is now you can edit the default app with the long pressing them.

I don’t have device however I actually have removed the MusicPlayer.apk furthermore because the MusicPlayer.odex from system/app and put in the default music player from nexus one.Everything works fine. FLAC still works and phone works normally as if nothing ever happened

What are your opinions the default music player?? I've simply seen some YouTube vides and that i need to say it's just like the best player out there. i am nearly obtaining the Fascinate. I hated the Samsung Galaxy Player five.0 default player and never found an app i used to be happy with. What are you opinions