Thread: Is Voodoo Sound available for Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0

Is Voodoo Sound available for Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0

I was really hoping for this as I like to enjoy the Wolfsons DAC. Is there anyone who can tell me that voodoo kernel is enabled as I am new to this device taken to replace my iPod and I must say that this Is the one of the best player on specification wise pleas guys really need to know this I would be really appreciating this

Re: Is Voodoo Sound available for Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0

The custom kernel and ROM for the European version of Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0. Note the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0. Besides gaining root access to the device plus varied interface changing , this ROM contain the Voodoo sound patch, efficiently taking care of Samsung’s poor audio output. Voodoo helps to the magnification expand for some background hiss and louder output, outs in the a hardware parametric EQ as well as a hardware 3D specialization effect for the Wolfsan audio CODEC additionally.

I’ve used Voodoo sound on my phone before, and that i will say that it sounds nice. With no EQ, it sounded terribly just like my another phone great the developer doing so much for us

I have a Samsung Galaxy S with Voodoo sound installed . This setup is one among the most effective I’ve ever had, despite having owned many devices .. The have Control Plus 3.0. have the parametric equalizer or 3D hardware specialization result. These choices are just for this hardware of Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 in European

Hey can you o tell me will the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 have a Wolfson audio CODEC? If yes, then it possible to enable its hardware sound tweaks. If it’s another manufacturer’s CODEC, then most likely not.

Hey guys want facilitate Ok I only recently heard concerning this superb issue referred to as voodoo that's suppose to spice up the sound quality on the Galaxy and different product. This being said i downloaded the app from my galaxy player 5.0 and it willnt support it will anyone understand if this can ever happen? Additionally does anyone understand what sound chip the player uses? Thanks

it's hardware connected and therefore the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 audio hardware is totally different from the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 audio hardware is that the same as Galaxy S that supports voodoo , while Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 audio hardware is that the similar Note which does not support voodoo and never can . does this mean the smaller version Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 will receive the update or no? Or is it a very completely different device?

the galaxy player wifi 4.0 and 5.0 appear to seem to be completely differentiate they constant issue or simply different models? I have the 5.0 one shown within the image and that i simply bought it thus if the limited one includes a higher sound chip i will still exchange it as a result of i bought it last night. However if this is often one thing completely different then are you able to tell me the sound chip this one uses and if its able to have voodoo

So all that being said are the Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0 and Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 completely different from the each other as a result of the Wifi one looks to own a press middle button where mine doesn't. solely three bit sensitive ones. Sorry I’m new to those audio players

Thats the issue I actually have the us version and im terribly curious about knowing what sound chip it's has and might it somehow support voodoo. I actually have the 5.0 yankee version and if the Wolfson chip is merely supported within the 4.0 then I get that one or no? What are the advantages of the chip anyway and will it build sense to to require back my 5.0 model?

I have the 4.0 and can't install voodoo via the market, I had to root and use applanet to put in the FREE version however once I launch it it wont do something as a result of it says the kernel is unsupported however all the kernels on there facilitate page are for 2.2 Froyo and i have got the US a pair of.3.5 Gingerbread.