Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 completely discharges on 5 % of battery

Nokia Lumia 800 completely discharges on 5 % of battery

Hiee everyone, I have recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone and the phone is Awesome in all its features except the battery. It has a big problem related to the battery. Yesterday when I was accessing my phone to play the game then the battery was gone down to almost 5 %. When I went to bedroom to bring the charger and what is saw after return is that the phone got discharged completely and became dead. It was really disappointing to see that. The battery was 5 % not 0 % to be get discharged. I am wondering how did this happen? Can anyone tell me what is the problem?

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 completely discharges on 5 % of battery

I am too using the same phone since 1 month and I am also experiencing the same problem of the battery. I usually don’t play the games, neither I use the Internet too much. Even after that I have to charge the battery twice a day. This phone is worst when it discharges and completely becomes dead. I don’t know what is the problem with this phone that it is using the battery too much.

Let me say you that, This is the quite a normal behaviour of the Nokia Lumia 800. You will be surprised to hear that I have fully charged the phone in the morning when I was going to job. And within 8 hours the battery level went to 8 %. This is very disgusting guys. The phone just got dead after it came to 5% I am also not playing the music, or games too much. Then for what reason does it is utilizing the battery to such extent.

I too have purchased the Nokia Lumia 800 Smartphone last month and the battery is working well with my phone. I browse the net, play games and even after doing this the battery remains upto 20%. The phone is great and no issues from my side.