Thread: Unable to connect Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with laptop

Unable to connect Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with laptop

Hello friends I have bought Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset and I am using it with my Nokia N8 mobile phone. Now when I try to connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with my laptop at that time it doesn’t get connected. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to connect Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with laptop

If you want to use the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop then you have to first make sure that you have installed the SCR Bluetooth driver in your laptop. If you have not installed that drivers in your laptop then you should install the drivers first in your laptop and after installing the drivers you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution to use the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop you need drivers. If in your laptop drivers are not installed then you have to first download the driers from the internet and after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your laptop. Now after installing the drivers in your laptop you have to restart the laptop and then you have to try to pair the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop again and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I think after installing the drivers you will be able to connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop.

You should follow these steps to connect your Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop.
    • First you have to delete all the paired Bluetooth devices from your laptop.
    • After that you have to click on the right click on Bluetooth icon which you can find on the system trey.
    • After that you have to click on the add device option.
    • After that it will detect your Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset
    • Now you need to enter code which you will find in the manual.
    • After that your Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset will get connected.

You should connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with different laptop and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you get the same problem then problem is with the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset and if you don’t get problem with the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset then problem is with the laptop.

I have tried to pair the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset device by doing the above steps in my laptop and after that also same problem was occurring. Now after that I have also tried to connect the Bluetooth device installing the SCR drivers but that does not make any difference.

When I connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with other laptop at that time it does not give me any problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have said that you are not able to pair the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop only and with other laptop everything works fine and that is why I will suggest you to first uninstall the Bluetooth drivers from your laptop and after uninstalling the drivers restart the laptop and then insert the drivers again from the driver disk which comes with the laptop and after installing the drivers your laptop you should try to connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Well you should update the Bluetooth drivers in your laptop and after updating the Bluetooth drivers in your laptop you have to check whether you are able to connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with your laptop or not. Many times by installing the latest drivers in laptop we can solve this type of issues.

If you want download the latest Bluetooth drivers in your laptop then you have to visit the official site of the laptop manufacturer and then you have to click on the driver download option and after clicking on that select the laptop model number which you are using and then you have to select the operating system which you are using and after selecting the operating system you have to download that drivers.

After that remove the drivers which are already installed in your laptop and then you have to install the new drivers and then your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the latest drivers for Bluetooth in my laptop and after installing the latest drivers in my laptop I have installed that in my laptop and after that when tried to connect the Nokia BH-104 Bluetooth headset with my laptop at that time I didn’t get any problem. Thank you for helping me.