Thread: Unable to use WIFI in when WEP is enabled in Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Unable to use WIFI in when WEP is enabled in Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Hi friends I have bought Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and I am facing problem with WIFI in my Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0. Whenever I try to connect the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 via WIFI with WEP disabled at that time Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 does not connect and when I try to connect the device with the WEP disabled at that time it works fine. Please tell me hat should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to use WIFI in when WEP is enabled in Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

You should connect your Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 with different WIFI network and then you have to check whether you are facing this problem or not. if you are facing this problem then problem is with your Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and if you don’t get the same problem after connecting the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 with other router then it means problem is with the setting in your PC.

You should go to the setting in the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and after that you have to clear all the WIFI related setting. After clearing all the setting from your Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 you have to restart the device. After restarting the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 you have to do all the settings again in your device and after doing all the setting in your device you have to check connect it with your network after enabling the WEP or not. Many times by doing all the setting again we can solve this issue and that is why I am suggesting you this solution.

If you want to know anything more about this problem then let me know.

In your Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 if you have installed any application related to the WIFI then you should remove that application from your Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and after removing that application you have to restart the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and after restarting the device check whether it makes any difference or not.

There was similar problem occurred with me also and after that I have change the password of the router and after changing the password of the router when I tried to connect the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 with WIFI with WEP enabled at that time I didn’t get any issue. I think you should also change the password of the router and after changing the password of the router you have to try to connect the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 with the WIFI network and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If after trying this solution also if you are getting the same problem then let me know.

If you are not facing this problem after connecting the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 with different router also then problem is with the router and that is why I would like to tell to tell you that you should reset the router which you are using and after resetting the router your problem might get solved.

I have read the solution which you have provided and after referring your solution first I have tided to solve this problem by changing the password of the router with no luck.

Resetting the router does not help me to solve this problem. I have also tried to fix this issue by clearing all the setting and from the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and restarting he device and doing the setting again but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now what should I do to solve this problem.

It looks like problem is with the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and I think you should visit the Samsung service center and after visiting the Samsung service center you have to discussed about the problem which you are facing in your device and after that they will check your device and gives you proper solution regarding this. I think after that your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have visited the Samsung service center and then I have tell them about the problem which I was facing and after that they have checked my device and then solved my problem. Now I am not facing any problem with the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0. Thank you for helping me.