Thread: How to use downloaded video as audio ringtone in Nokia 701

How to use downloaded video as audio ringtone in Nokia 701

Hi everyone I have recently bought a brand new Nokia 701 smartphone. I have just heard that we can use the video to set as the Caller Ringtone in Nokia 701. That is why I have downloaded the video from the Youtube but, as I am new to this mobile phone so I am not much familiar with the features of this phone. Can anyone tell me what is the procedure to set the downloaded video as the audio ringtone? Any suggestions regarding this topic will be helpful….Thank You...

Re: How to use downloaded video as audio ringtone in Nokia 701

I am too using the same Nokia 701 smartphone since October. I was In the same problem that you are facing now. I have got your question and would like to suggest you to go through this link, because I have too referred this link to solve my problem as suggested by my friends.

Hope, this helps you…

I have followed the above link but there is some problem. When we select the Nokia 701 phone and click on Go button then the message is displayed that “Sorry this item is not available for Nokia 701. Browse more content to get the related search”
    This has not helped me….I would like to tell you that I have already downloaded the video from the youtube. Just tell me how to set this video as the audio ringtone?

I think that this application is not more working in the OVI because I too downloaded it from the Nokia Store but, it was showing me the error message that “Sorry, this item is not available for the Nokia 701....” I think there would be another way to set the downloaded video as the audio ringtone in Nokia 701. Does anybody know this?

It is very disappointing because the Nokia 701 is present in the list and I don’t know why they are showing that error message? You should try this one...First open Nokia Store from your browser and then search for YouTube ringtone and check whether this is working or not…

I am too carrying the Nokia 701 smartphone. I would like to tell you the another method to set the downloaded video as the audio ringtone. There are many applications available on the Internet that cuts the specific part of the video which you want from YouTube and then set as ringtone. I too use this method to set as my audio ringtone when I like some video on the YouTube. Or else why don’t you try this one. Search in the Google bar for YouTube to mp3 convertor.

Satisfied by reading your comment. But that’s old method which we use to follow. I bought this smartphone because I thought that there might be some extra features which would enable me to set the video as the audio ringtone. Really disappointing from my side…