Thread: battery life of Nokia Lumia 800 is not good

battery life of Nokia Lumia 800 is not good

Hi friends,
    I am planning to purchase Nokia Lumia 800. But according to my friends the battery life of Nokia Lumia 800 is very poor. Is this true, what is your opinion? Please help me.

Re: battery life of Nokia Lumia 800 is not good

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 from 2 weeks. The battery life of my phone is very poor. My battery was 100% charged but after 5 hours my battery down to 62% without any extra usage. I always use battery saving settings. Bluetooth off, Wi-FI off, I never use animated wallpaper and brightness of the screen is 50% then also having same problem.

I am having same problem. My usages are very less then also my battery life is not good. When I charge it for more than 3 hours then the battery shows 100% charging when I play songs for half an hour my battery was down to 80%. I need to charge my Nokia Lumia 800 twice a day. The battery downs to 34-40% when I play games for less than 1hour, 25-30% when I use any applications. Compare to other phones the battery life of this phone is very poor. The battery drain is occurring with only minimal usage I am not running applications, no internet, game usage, most of time Bluetooth is off, low brightness etc the battery drain is occurring with only minimal usage.I am unhappy with my Nokia Lumia 800 battery. It is not recommended to purchase Nokia Lumia 800, because of its pure battery life.How to improve battery life of Nokia Lumia 800?

I replaced my Nokia Lumia 800 because of faulty battery from Nokia service centre that was from a bad batch but I have same problem with my new mobile phone. The battery life is so pure which is not acceptable. So I am now trying to decide whether to get a refund and purchase any other mobile with long battery life. I am Very disappointed with Nokia Lumia 800. I will never suggest anyone to buy this mobile phone.

Many Nokia Lumia 800 users have the same problem with the battery. Many Lumia 800 users were complaining about the pure battery life of the mobile phone.
    Nokia confirms Battery problem with the some Nokia Lumia 800 cell phone. This is called as bad batch of Nokia Lumia 800.
    The fully charged battery capacity is 1400mah to 1500mah, but the Nokia Lumia 800 battery reading showed less than 1100mah. This is the reason of less battery life of Nokia Lumia 800.
    If you have same problem then contact to the nearest Nokia service center to claim.