Thread: best Cases for LG Optimus LTE and LG Nitro HD

best Cases for LG Optimus LTE and LG Nitro HD

So recently I have bought this phone an is am looking for the best case available to that phone as a rough user I would like to known dose anyone here has any idea where I can get the good looking case for this phone I have came across some case on eBay but those are for the LG Optimus LTE looking awesome , so looks like LG Optimus LTE case can also fit to the LG Nitro HD however I want to know is there any other place that I should be looking or anything you people here want to suggest me like a brand name or something I would be really appreciating this

Re: best Cases for LG Optimus LTE and LG Nitro HD

I got the LG Nitro HD and just now I just receive body glove case at an at&t store. Look really nice and elegant one would love it and I am really got crazy about it plus it even look good on the phone and the most important thing is that it don’t add up and make the handset bulky, so I would recommend you to go for this case you won’t be regret hope this will prove any help to you .

Chrees

I did not yet got the phone with me may be soon. I will have it next week or something but I as a carless user. I will go for the Go Ballistic Hard Core case which I think will perfectly suitable for me . I am not certain whether its look good or not but certainly will do the job for me by the way I am the big Otterbox but I am not sure they, will make something to this phone so I this Go Ballistic Hard Core will perfectly suit to me you should take a look at this

I have got on for you guys named SkyTouch TPU Sleeve Gel Cover Skin Case it is available in three colors and these ir really awesome and if I had this phone I would be getting it look like a deal breaker to me

Awesome search this is but I already pre ordered my Go Ballistic Hard Core case this is actually good for the people who rough use the phone I hope it would stand for what is expected to it, nice find though by the way it's been accessible on the authorized AT&T site a week now

Well if you ask me I wont suggest you people to get Go Ballistic Hard Core case , I mean I understand that every person are afraid fo getting damage on there phone but Go Ballistic Hard Core case is really make your phone looking very bulky and I will asure you wont actually like it when you place it on to your phone I would rather go with the nice looking neoprene sleeve case for my Nitro

What I suggest for you guys is go for the SGP ultra capsule I bought it and it is one awesome case I have never seen such a beautiful case who will certainly like it and it look good with the phone

Hey did you bought the SGP ultra capsule case for you phone I was looking for it and was unable to find it. a friend of mine suggested me that case but can you help me ont on thus I would like to know that if the corner of the phone is really exposed I saw a picture and it was looking a bit odd and if the phone hit the ground that corner will definably causer the problem

Yeah it has the corner of the phone exposed as this was build for the Chinese model which come with the tv antenna that but that doesn’t bother me I am really liking this case and it is actually look good nice

I will suggest you to go for the Black TPU Skin Designer Protective Case Cover this is really a nice case I really love it and on the top it don’t have the unnessecory holes in it that bugs you . then only color this case comes in is in black with no pattern looks good to me

Yeah same problem here the SD card won’t mount either it keeps showing the format the card message and I am sure that the card is not corrupted but on the other device namely Nokia N8 and Samsung S2 it work properly hope this can get solve quickly