Thread: After rooting the LG Nitro HD, it is randomly restarting

After rooting the LG Nitro HD, it is randomly restarting

I am using LG Nitro HD mobile phone and I have rooted my mobile phone recently. After rooting the mobile phone it has started giving me problems. Now my LG Nitro HD restarts automatically. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is very frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: After rooting the LG Nitro HD, it is randomly restarting

I have gone though the problem which you are facing with your LG Nitro HD phone and you have to first check whether your problem is occurring while opening any particular application or you are facing this problem while using any application in your LG Nitro HD mobile phone. If problem occurs with any particular application then there might be something wrong with the application otherwise problem is with the LG Nitro HD mobile phone.

If your LG Nitro HD mobile phone restarting while using any particular application then problem is with that application. You have to first remove that application from your LG Nitro HD mobile phone and after removing the application from your LG Nitro HD mobile phone you have to restart the LG Nitro HD mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether your mobile phone is giving you the same problem or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your LG Nitro HD mobile phone will not restart randomly.

If you need any more help then let me know.

There was similar problem occurred with my mobile phone also and after that I came to know that my SD card is causing this issue and that is why I have remove the SD card from my mobile phone and after removing the SD card I have format the card and after formatting the SD card when I put in to my mobile phone again at that time I didn’t get any problem.

I think you should also try this solution and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Yes I also agree with the above post because many times this type of problem can take place because of the SD card and by formatting the SD card we can fix this issue. You should also take the backup of all the data from your SD card and after taking the backup of all the data you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. As far as I know after trying this trick your problem will get solved.

After reading your reply I have take the backup from my SD card and after taking the backup from my SD card I have format the card and then I have insert the SD card again and after that my problem doesn’t give me any problem and now all the thing are working properly in my device. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.