Thread: LG Nitro HD stuck in booting loop, recovery won’t work

LG Nitro HD stuck in booting loop, recovery won’t work

I shouldn’t have done this on my brand new handset and now it is just become worthless to me I just replaced the framework-res.apk so that I would be get battery and that net thing I notice was it having the booting loop and I am unable to recover it really very frustrating . I tried all the method to recover it but nothing is working in fact the LG PC Suite but it showing the Model not supporting software Update and when I tried Android Debug Bridge but it unable to recognize the handset can anyone here help me on this issue I would be really glad to get some help on this

Re: LG Nitro HD stuck in booting loop, recovery won’t work

Even I have fall in the same put that you are my boot loop really annoyed and i consider that is somewhat my fault I have rooted the phone , and I've flashed a few different ROMs that is the boot loop started now I am unable to boot up this device and the worst thing is I can't reboot it in recovery . please guys I need help on the I would b really very glad to know thanks

Did you try the hard reset I mean I don’t have this boot loop problem but I think the hard reset can solve the problem and for that all you have to do Is hold down volume down key hope this will help to you

Thanks for the reply no guys this is not helping the phone is resetting itself to the factory setting but apparently this is not solving the boot loop issue and now I am losing my patients I don’t want to give up this phone please guys this problem is still due to solve really will appreciating any of the help on this thanks

This is so foolish on part of the android developers I really don’t understand why if any file we modify on the handset will not recover itself when we do the hard reset on the handset I mean that what the hard reset suppose to do really man I thing you should take the phone to the LG service center maybe they provide you with the proper solution

I really agree with you on this I mean not a big deal that android phone allow to modifies the files in fact the windows mobile this option was way back 8 to 9 years ago but on windows if we do the factory reset then all the files get restore with the one aspect the android is failed , that is doing the HARD RESET, it must restore everything back , hope the future android release come this option enabled . But still i really haven’t found any solution to this issue I would be glad to get one thanks

Hey you can’t blame other for your mistake those files that comes in with the phone is not supposed to be modified everyone know this and if you are so eager to do that you should better waited for the kernel that supports android , at least should had program to go back to stock and but the way the reset that you are talking about is only doing the reset on the Data not on the OS .

Great info and I totally agree with you on this and now then you mention this then I would consider that this is would be LG fault then I mean I am trying to recover the software by clicking on the phone recovery it just don’t do it instead it saying that the handset is not support really annoying

Look like you have been stuck till CWM Recovery kernel or else something, or maybe a robust LG suit . I can under this would be really pain full as a new phone I hope you would be able to recover your phone soon

Hey can you tell em if your phone screen showing something other than boot loop I mean if you take your phone to the provider and ask them to replace your phone with hiding the fact that the phone faulted because of you probably they will swap it for you, however I will search if LG recovery program can something to offer you

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Hey can you tell em if your phone screen showing something other than boot loop I mean if you take your phone to the provider and ask them to replace your phone with hiding the fact that the phone faulted because of you probably they will swap it for you, however I will search if LG recovery program can something to offer you
    Thanks man I really appreciate that although my phone is just in boot loop not dead I guess I have to wait for the ICS firmware or perhaps the new software updates from the LG hope this wait would go too long