Thread: Inductive charging brought to the samsung Galaxy Nexus

Inductive charging brought to the samsung Galaxy Nexus

I am here to learn about the inductive load in samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone. Can anyone knows something about Inductive charging with this smartphone?? If yes, please reply me back here. If any user already accessories to do this task, please mentions such accessory informations. Thanks for anything related to this issue.

Re: Inductive charging brought to the samsung Galaxy Nexus

Yeah, it will support inductive charging. wireless charging is confirmly happen on it. BUt still we don't sure that if it will be an optional feature or not. Hence i recommend to you for check the smartphone manual details for more informations about this. User guide manual provide you content that describes such inductive charging. Then with the help of this features, you can able to perform wireless charging with this phone.

Re: Inductive charging brought to the samsung Galaxy Nexus

Inductive charging isn’t new, but latest mobile phone support the technology. Such options is being also presents in this smartphone. i said it because i check phone design and found that yes, this is compatible to do the inductive charging. smartphone with Android 2.2 have no problem to perform this wireless charging process. You need to search a lot about wireless adapter that works to perform this process. Check it and perform necessary task on your phone.