Thread: Samsung Galaxy Nexus not working while multitasking and google music playing

Samsung Galaxy Nexus not working while multitasking and google music playing

Does anyone do Multitasking w/ Google Music Playing task on this galaxy nexus smartphone? I use it and whenever i try to access multitasking and google music playing process on this phone, it makes problem. After accessing this features my mobile phone has been gone. It freezes up at this stage. Can anyone describe more things about this issue and its solutions?? Need suggestion for solving this problem. Thanks for any help.

re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus not working while multitasking and google music playing

I perform such multitasking and google music playing process on on my Nexus Smartphone. i never faced any problem. just on time i catch such problem. Then simply i perform rebooting task on my smartphone. I used power button and perform this rebooting process on it. This is well for me and i hope it also works in your phone.

re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus not working while multitasking and google music playing

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I perform such multitasking and google music playing process on on my Nexus Smartphone. i never faced any problem. just on time i catch such problem. Then simply i perform rebooting task on my smartphone. I used power button and perform this rebooting process on it. This is well for me and i hope it also works in your phone.
    I don't use the Music app extensively but still i cought such issue when i use multitasking on it. Then yesterday, i perform firmware upgrade process on it. I used android market task on this smartphone. I use it and perform downloading and installtion task on my phone. This is well for me and in responce i got best result after finishing this upgrade process.

DO resetting task on your smartphone. Apply simply removing mobile battery on it. This is well and it works to set all phone setting to its default stage. It works well and in response it helpful for solving firmware crashing issue. I use it when i found such problem. You can also apply it on your mobile phone.

You can even use the soft reset option on your mobile phone. There is factory reset option presents inside the setting menu. Use it and enter reset code during this process. This is also helpful for you to avoid your crashing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    You can even use the soft reset option on your mobile phone. There is factory reset option presents inside the setting menu. Use it and enter reset code during this process. This is also helpful for you to avoid your crashing problem.
    If still you got similar type of problem on your phone, try to reinstall your firmware. This is well for getting fresh settings on your phone. Use proper clean installtion process on this smartphone. This clean installtion will be helpful for solving your complicated crashing problem. DO this by using the reinstallation of the Android phone. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    If still you got similar type of problem on your phone, try to reinstall your firmware. This is well for getting fresh settings on your phone. Use proper clean installtion process on this smartphone. This clean installtion will be helpful for solving your complicated crashing problem. DO this by using the reinstallation of the Android phone. This is well for you.
    Thanks for such useful solutions. I hope that such firmware upgrade process on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone will be work to fix my complicated crashing problem. If still it doesn't work in my situations, can contact directly to the customer support site. THis is final Solutions and hope that they fix my issue at final stage.