Thread: where is the PUSH EMAIL support on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

where is the PUSH EMAIL support on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hello, I used Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone for surfing internet and playing video games. Now i want to get the Non Gmail Push email option on this phone. Is there anyone aware of it?? IF yes, please share your experience about it. Thanks a lot.

Re: where is the PUSH EMAIL support on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

IMAP push available on your smartphone. Push-IMAP, which is otherwise known as P-IMAP. It works for server pushes something to the client when a new message comes out. Practically there is no such possibility to get such Push-IMAP on your smartphone. You need to search a lot other than this IMAP. May be check its alternative option for your phone.

There is something possibility with the YahooMail. Hence i would be say that you can just try to find out such option after installing yahoomail apps. check its setup files on the android market. DO this and check its result. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Premium account of the YahooMail works to push your email to the samsung galaxy nexus phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    There is something possibility with the YahooMail. Hence i would be say that you can just try to find out such option after installing yahoomail apps. check its setup files on the android market. DO this and check its result. This is well for you to fix your complex issue. Premium account of the YahooMail works to push your email to the samsung galaxy nexus phone.
    You can also simply try to turn on sync option on this phone and just inactive google account. This is well for you and it will be work to fix your push email problem. Try to apply such synchronization options on this smartphone and check its details. This is well for you to use such option for better result.

If you are looking for alternative option other than gmail, touchdown supports push email. Apply it and check its performance. It is also available on the Android Market. TouchDown HD has improved upon earlier versions that surely work on android 4.0 phone. As per my own knwledge, your phone contains android 4.0 ICS OS. Hence use it and check its details. This is well for you to fix your problem.

I use it and must share that TouchDown runs on Android phone. It capable to receive and send e-mails using the inbuilt applications. it can be externally added to the phone using simple android market apps download process. I use this apps and nothing wrong happen at the time of using push email options on it. Try it and check its result.

my gmail is pushed and i receive notifications immediately. Hence i don't think that there is necessity to get any alternative application other than this gmail. I apply it for email sending and receiving process. It works well and i think you can also use it for better result. I hope that you haven't faced any issue after getting its result on your phone.

That's really inresting discussions happens here. THanks a lot for such wonderful informations for doing this push mail task on this samsung galaxy nexus smartphone. I decided to first use TouchDown apps on my phone. If it not work, then i use gmail account as a final solutions. I hope this is really workful for me.