Thread: Best video encode settings for Samsung Galaxy Nexus to watch movie through hdmi on TV

Best video encode settings for Samsung Galaxy Nexus to watch movie through hdmi on TV

I used Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone for surfing internet and playing video games. Now i want to connect my mobile phone to TV via HDMI connections. Here i need some useful video encode setting for such connections purpose. Is there anyone already do this task?? If yes, please share your knowledge. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Best video encode settings for Samsung Galaxy Nexus to watch movie through hdmi on TV

It played wonderfully using Software decoding. So, you can use software decoder on your android smartphone. Try this and check its result. This is well for you to get the correct output on TV set after making this connection. Hence i would be say that simply try to discover such software decoder application on android market and check its features. This is well for you to fix your video encode problem.

Re: Best video encode settings for Samsung Galaxy Nexus to watch movie through hdmi on TV

HandBrake is an multi-threaded, open-source, multi-platform, video transcoder, GPL-licensed applications that works on android smartphone. You can use such application with the help of android market. USe android market and perform such application downloading and installation task on your phone. This is well for you to fix this complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    HandBrake is an multi-threaded, open-source, multi-platform, video transcoder, GPL-licensed applications that works on android smartphone. You can use such application with the help of android market. USe android market and perform such application downloading and installation task on your phone. This is well for you to fix this complex issue.
    You can found its more information with the help of user guide manual. With constant quality, average bitrate comes out to about 2600Kbps. SUch type of suggestions has been present on your phone. Use one of such suggestions and its setting for doing proper connections. This is well for you to fix your problem. Try it and check its result.

RockPlayer is using its own (software) decoder. YOu can try such connections with the RockPlayer application. Use either android market or can be take help of the online site. It is ready to run once installed with full functions and some Ad. Hence connections can be run in best quality after doing such connectivity.