Thread: Ford vehicle having Sync Nav/Satellite Radio is not working with Siri

Ford vehicle having Sync Nav/Satellite Radio is not working with Siri

Currently I am not having Mifi 2200 wifi device and I have installed the same on the Ford SUV which is I am having. It is having Ford Sync Nav/Satellite Radio package. Noticed an interesting thing that Siri is not able to understand the thing when I supposed to use the built in microphone with device. It did not make any difference in the situation. However I have found that after disabling the Sync with Siri seems to working fine. Let me know if you are having any idea on the same.

Re: Ford vehicle having Sync Nav/Satellite Radio is not working with Siri

We are aware of the thing that iPhone is using Siri to listen your questions and respond to the same. in the Ford’s Microsoft Sync infotainment system is making use of the woman voice as well. Her code name is Samantha. I think it will be an interesting scenario when there are multiple voices are supposed to hearing from the car dashboard.

The biggest issue with the iPhone and Sync was the instability to do the text-to-voice messaging. The new iPhone 4S is having Siri and it can read the text messages into voice. By getting really some simple training an iPhone 4S user will get the idea of Sync system and transmit the messages through the sound system of Vehicale. It will be really safer thing when driver is supposed to listen the text messages when they are supposed to try to read while driving the vehicle.

I wanted to tell you that you should simply begin with the clean “paired” iPhone 4S on the Ford Sync-equipped vehicle. When you have started the car of yours you have to press as well as hold the button on iPhone for the couple of seconds to launch Siri.
    After that you have to make Bluetooth connection between the phone and Sync and you can also speak aloud so that you can ask the questions to Siri through the vehicle’s microphone and you will get the response from the vehicles audio system.

There was an issue with the iOS 4 while working with the Ford Sync. However the users who have used the Apple iOS 5 and using with the iPhone 4 have told that the it is working fine. But some of the people are having still issue.

If I am not wrong there could be bug issue with the Siri itself and hence you will need to contact the developer of the game and I am hoping that the developer of the software will work on the same and they will release the updated version of the software so that you can resolve the issue of yours.