Thread: Ambient light sensor hidden behind folio case of Kindle fire

Ambient light sensor hidden behind folio case of Kindle fire

I purchase this kindle fire in two days before and now i found that there is ambient light sensor hidden behind folio case of this kindle fire ebook reader. How should i able to fix this issue. I want to set this sensor at proper level and also want to manually adjust the brightness of this ebook reader screen. Can anyone help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any such help.

Re: Ambient light sensor hidden behind folio case of Kindle fire

After purchasing this ebook reader, is that you drop this ebook reader on road or somewhere so that it damage. most of the time there is such kind of possibility happen on this cases. When the user not care about this ebook reader and hence its case is being broken. In that situations, you need to replace this with the new one. There is no other solutions over this issue as per my knowledge. Hence try this. You definitely get good solutions.

If you want to manually set the brightness of this ebook reader at the circular cutout to the top left section, then try to find out any option in setting menu. Then try to perform the brightness task on this ebook reader. this will be work to set the brightness of this ebook reader. For broken the folio case, there is no possibility to solve it using software setting type of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Aachman View Post
    If you want to manually set the brightness of this ebook reader at the circular cutout to the top left section, then try to find out any option in setting menu. Then try to perform the brightness task on this ebook reader. this will be work to set the brightness of this ebook reader. For broken the folio case, there is no possibility to solve it using software setting type of options.
    I am sure it damage by unknown reason but I recommend to simply contact the official site expert. you can also contact the amazon service center. expert on that center works to fix your problem. They applied few things on your ebook reader and fix this ambient light sensor problem. Its an hardware issue. hence definitely needs to use the service engineer of service center. Its necessary for you.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I am sure it damage by unknown reason but I recommend to simply contact the official site expert. you can also contact the amazon service center. expert on that center works to fix your problem. They applied few things on your ebook reader and fix this ambient light sensor problem. Its an hardware issue. hence definitely needs to use the service engineer of service center. Its necessary for you.
    Thanks for such a useful suggestions for solving this complicated issues. Now i decided to contact apple service center expert person. Hope that i found service center address on the apple official site. Use it and perform the simplest task on your ebook reader. i read manual of the ebook reader and they say that the warranty card works to get discount on this hardware issue. I hope thats true and i save my waste money.