Thread: WiFi Tether not working on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

WiFi Tether not working on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

hello friends as i stated in my title i want to get the latest wifi tether on this smartphone. i buy it in last week and now i'm looking for some of the interesting wifi tether for this smartphone. Is there anyone aware of it?? IF yes, please describe more things about this wi-fi tethering on galaxy nexus phone. This is well for me to get the correct information's. Thanks for any such help.

re: WiFi Tether not working on Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Tethering works to share mobile phone Internet connection with other computing devices. Mostly it use for connecting mobile phone to laptop or desktop pc and get wifi data plan of mobile broadband. this is well for get the wifi internet connection in remote locations. Galaxy Nexus phone also provide such kind of facility. You can download and install android-wifi-tether for root user application. This is well for you to fix such complicated problem. USe Google and perform download & installation of app process. Check its output on your smartphone.

FOr doing this wifi tethering process, apply below process on your phone.
    • Go to Settings-> Applications and checkmark on Unknown Sources option.
    • Download WiFi Tether app from official site.
    • Use Root Explorer, and run downloaded file. Run it on phone’s connected storage card.
    • Install it on your phone.
    • Connect your phone to laptop.
    • Set IP-Address and MAC- Address options.
    • That's it.

Now you can able to access the mobile broadband internet connections on your connected laptop system. This is well for you to get the correct result via such wifi tether.

Before doing this process, there must be necessary to first perform rooting task on such smartphone. Its necessary to root your phone, then only you can able to fix this wifi tethering type of issue. Try it and check its result. Without rooting your can't do such wifi tethering on this or any other mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Before doing this process, there must be necessary to first perform rooting task on such smartphone. Its necessary to root your phone, then only you can able to fix this wifi tethering type of issue. Try it and check its result. Without rooting your can't do such wifi tethering on this or any other mobile phone.
    Here i can say that use samsung PC suite application for connectivity purpose. USe it when you try to connect your smartphone with this laptop. There are various such samsung PC suite application presents. You can choose one of best application for this task. ALso use WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-pre110 application for your mobile phone. this is well for getting best output after installing it on your phone.

Make sure your mobile phone has the correct right certificates for your network that’s exactly the SSID. If yes, then you can do wifi tethering. Otherwise it makes problem at the time of internet surfing on computer system. hence check its connection and specially network ID, certificates etc. Then only apply tethering task on your phone. Otherwise its not helpful.

Just got it working fine on my Galaxy nexus smartphone. I also did enable the security option on it. I enable the Wi-Fi Encryption option. It presents inside Menu-> Settings-> WiFi tether application. You can also use it and check its security. Such encryption works to provide security to your smartphone.

This application setting menu also works to provide Access-Control. YOu can also set such kind of access control on your smartphone. then you can improve security of your phone at the time of accessing it on laptop system. That's well for making secured connections.