Thread: getting pop sound from the rear speaker of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

getting pop sound from the rear speaker of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hi, I recently purchase Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphone and now i hear pop sound from rear speaker. I catch it when i click something icon on this mobile phone. I want to avoid this type of pop sound. How can i do this task. Thanks for any suggestions to fix it.

re: getting pop sound from the rear speaker of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

In that case, you can go to setting menu and check Sound setting. It will show you some kind of setting that related to your smartphone. You can just avoid that sound by chaging level of the keypad sound level. This is well for you and it really helpful to fix your problem. DO it and check rear speaker sound.

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    In that case, you can go to setting menu and check Sound setting. It will show you some kind of setting that related to your smartphone. You can just avoid that sound by chaging level of the keypad sound level. This is well for you and it really helpful to fix your problem. DO it and check rear speaker sound.
    when I listen closely speaker sound and then caught same pop sound from this rear speaker. I simply press volume - button. it available in side view of smartphone. Press this button and check its result on screen. DO this when smartphone is unlock. This is well for you to avoid such kind of clicking sound on your mobile phone.

Initially on this galaxy nexus it is loud enough that I can hear it. I do the same process and i found that the ringtone sound is being also quite low because of this above process. Then i increase keypad tone using volume + button in side view. After going to the sound profile option of setting menu. i found that some setting. Call tone, keypad tone and few other options present there. I use it and change sound level. It works for me and in result, it helps to fix this sound problem. You can also do this process and check what happen on your phone.

Re: getting pop sound from the rear speaker of Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Initially on this galaxy nexus it is loud enough that I can hear it. I do the same process and i found that the ringtone sound is being also quite low because of this above process. Then i increase keypad tone using volume + button in side view. After going to the sound profile option of setting menu. i found that some setting. Call tone, keypad tone and few other options present there. I use it and change sound level. It works for me and in result, it helps to fix this sound problem. You can also do this process and check what happen on your phone.
    Thanks for such a lovely information. I will try it on my smartphone. I hope this type of solutions works well for me to fix this type pop sound from rear speaker problem. I hope that i never need to do any update or reset firmware type of task in this mobile phone. This is well for me to avoid such type of issues.