Thread: getting black line on Samsung Galaxy Nexus while taking picture in the dark

getting black line on Samsung Galaxy Nexus while taking picture in the dark

From last some days I am using Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and all the things were working properly but suddenly camera on my mobile phone has started giving me problems. Whenever I try to take the picture in my mobile phone in dark at that time I get black line in the display. Is there anything wrong with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone or something else is causing this problem?

Re: getting black line on Samsung Galaxy Nexus while taking picture in the dark

According to me this problem can be solved by resetting the mobile phone. First you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone with your computer or laptop and then you have to take the backup of all the necessary data from your mobile phone.

After doing that you have to go to the setting and after that you have to select the backup and restore option. After clicking on the backup and restore option you have to choose factory data reset option. Now you have to select the reset option. After tapping on the reset phone option you have to click on the erase everything and after doing that your problem will get solved.

I have read your solution and after that I have connected the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone with my laptop and then I have take the backup of all the data from my device and then I have reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after resetting the device also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what should I dot to solve this problem.

I was also having the similar issue with my mobile phone and after that I have visited the Samsung service center and they have checked my phone and then find my mobile screen was faulty and then I get replacement. I think you should also visit the service center and then your problem will get solved.