Thread: LG Nitro HD vs Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket vs HTC vivid

LG Nitro HD vs Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket vs HTC vivid

Currently, I am using the blackberry curve and I am bored with this phone and want to switch to some other. The main thing that I need is that it should not require the data plan. I have searched for the phones on internet and confused between the phones LG Nitro, Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, and HTC vivid. So I want you people to compare these phones so that the best among them can be evaluated easily.

Re: LG Nitro HD vs Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket vs HTC vivid

All these phones are quite good but I would like to recommend you the Samsung Galaxy SII. This is a bit better as compared to other to according to me. When surfing, watching a video or games, Galaxy S II is ready to amaze you with its new 4.3''display that size and quality and it is at the top of the market. In fact, it is not just a matter of size: the further improvement of OLED technology, which ensures not only a definition and super rich, saturated colors but also a sensitivity to the touch than ever. The resolution of 480 x 800 ensures a quality "desktop" with a perfect readability of the pages, while 16 million colors add an enviable sense of naturalness to photographs and video that you're enjoying.

I am agree with the "Ry's" post as the the intelligence of a smartphone is not only measured in terms of resolution and speed it must be powerful and so small and light as to be invisible. Galaxy S II packs all you need in one device: in 116 grams of weight in just 8.49 mm thick. All this in a chassis elegant, ultra-compact and made with special alloys that also guarantee maximum resistance to scratches. Galaxy S II is the world's thinnest smartphone that is the most demanded thing that an user expect in his phone to be.

They are Similar in size and form factor, LG and Samsung HD Nitro Galaxy S II Skyrocket feature a 1.5 GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8-megapixel camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Main difference between the two lies in the display device: the LG HD Nitro boasts a 4.5 inch screen with HD resolution (1280x720 pixels), the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket "respond" with a Super AMOLED Display with the 4.5 inch WVGA (800x480 pixels).

If we just compare the LG Nitro HD and Samsung Galaxy SII then we will find that none of the phones known for its aesthetics as both very similar and conventional in details. The good thing these two have in common is that smartphones are extremely lightweight. The covers of the two phones are made ​​of plastic, but plastic of Nitro LG HD seems to have a cleaner look as compared to the Galaxy S2 Sasmung. The Nitro LG HD offers only three capacitive buttons Android, unlike the Galaxy Sasmung S2, which has four more prone to accidental pressure.

The screens of both Sasmung S2 Galaxy and Nitro HD are great. We are talking about 4.5 inches screen but the LG HD Nitro has a screen IPS 720p True HD and a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. On the other hand, the S2 has Sasmung Galaxy Super AMOLED Plus with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. You will find that the Nitro LG screen HD displays realistic colors and precise.

I am using the HTC vivid and I can say that this is the great phone to use. I am sure that you will not regret your purchase of this phone. But then also if you wish to have some other phone then you can go for LG Nitro HD.

Here is my choice of the phones that you are asking in descending order. I am posting this after reading the reviews of the phone. So here goes the order:
    1. Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket
    2. LG Nitro HD
    3. HTC vivid

LG Nitro HD and Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket provide the same type of front camera of 2 megapixels. The LG smartphone camera can record videos up to 1080p. As for the rear camera or main, they were both 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash. Both phones are just as good, but personally I think the LG beats Nitro Sasmung HD S2 Galaxy. In other words, the Samsung Galaxy SII has found a worthy rival to compete, even if many do not like LG.

LG Nitro HD is the best that I recommend you. But everyone has different choice. If I like something then it does not mean that you will also like the same. just see the price and features or three phones before deciding.

Oh no, I bought the HTC vivid. I felt this when I saw the Samsung Galaxy SII which bis really great. Its been about 10 days I am using HTC and so cannot replace that also. The most disappointing thing is that, I hardly find any HTC service center in the area I am leaving.