Thread: After updating to iOS 5 Bluetooth won't start automatically with the phone on iPhone 3GS

After updating to iOS 5 Bluetooth won't start automatically with the phone on iPhone 3GS

Since I have updated my phone to the iOS 5 I am unable to get the Bluetooth running when I start the device and I am not able to connect to my car stereo Bluetooth automatically it like at the moment I have to enter the access code every time I need to connect the device to the car stereo now I am not able to see the Bluetooth icon which appear when my phone start up I now have to pair the device to the car stereo . Before this everything was perfectly fine wit no proble can anyon e her have any idea what is wrong with my iPhone 3GS and what can I do to solve it

Re: After updating to iOS 5 Bluetooth won't start automatically with the phone on iPhone 3GS

Yeah I have also seen this problem the e lack of Bluetooth icon at the top of the screen iPhone, even if Bluetooth is enabled in the settings. In addition, there are reports from some users that their phones refuse to recognize any other Bluetooth-enabled devices nearby. Ultimately, you are not able to detect and connect to other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Really guys I need help on this I would be really glad to know this

Re: After updating to iOS 5 Bluetooth won't start automatically with the phone on iPhone 3GS

I think I can provide you a temporary solution just go to the main Bluetooth settings and enable Bluetooth, and then restart it again. After this, your iPhone will be able to again recognize other devices. However, the fact of how many times have you has to keep doing this procedure? Every time you need to connect to other devices, you'll restart your Bluetooth, which is really annoying.

This is really frustrating guys I have a 3g I updated to 5.0 from 4.2.1, and the truth I'm not really satisfied because I feel that everything is slower in general, and worst of all is that since the upgrade, I lost the connection Bluetooth I had with the audio of my Seat Exeo, and even though I tried again to restore the iPhone Bluetooth cannot see the car. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Has the same problem after the iOS 5 upgrade I lost my Bluetooth connection and not only that, when I did connected 3G data it lose connectivity on the two to three bars coverage if this is the case the what will happen if we were in the low-coverage sites hopefully apple make some correction on their iOS 5 build

I hope this will help you to solve the problem all you need to do is to go to the flight mode and on the off the mode this will connect the Bluetooth and then helps to the faster Pair however this method is annoying as you have to keeps on doing this

Look like t after upgrading to iOS 5 and then to 5.01 when I go into settings > general > Bluetooth and when I press the home button to exit the application Bluetooth icon that is next icon to the battery is disappears and it look as if disconnect and not synchronized, so went to the apple store and they gave me a another brand new iPhone, but the point is that the problem is still there does Anyone else has this problem , Before this I had paired it and worked perfectly , is there anyone who can help me on this would be really glad to know this thanks

Hey guys I have an iPhone and was working perfectly before the iOS upgrade to 5.0.1 and since then I cannot access the Wi-Fi connection or the iPhone Bluetooth because it appears disabled. The immediate restore to the previous settings in iTunes, but did not work. Restore it again with another old configuration IOS 5. and the problem remained unresolved. try to restore it as the factory setting , did not help also . Someone can help me solve this problem?

I have the similar problem here for a iPhone 3GS plus a Hyundai Sonata along with the BT since ios5 update. I came across the post that says that restarting the of the phone may repair this issue, however did not test it and at the moment I the only solution the I can see is wait for Apple to release the fix on this