Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2011

Pros and Cons of LG Nitro HD

I think that this this question can be answered best by the users who are already having the phone. I am also thinking to get the same phone before I go for that, I want to know that what are the Pros and Cons of the phone so that it will be clear to me that should I get this phone or not. Please reply.
Old 21-12-2011

Re: Pros and Cons of LG Nitro HD

There is no problem with the phone except for one thing. I found that this phone is a bit laggy while performing its tasks. This is the reason that I am stepping back from getting this phone. I hope that LG will solve this kind of issues in their next product release. By that time I am happy with my old phone only.
Old 21-12-2011

The Nitro HD LG Android smartphone is having the LTE support. It has an HD display (1280 x 720 pixels) 4.5-inch, 8 megapixel camera, dual-core processor at 1.5GHz, Wi-Fi, GPS, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 and 4GB of internal storage. The Nitro HD running Android 2.3 Gingerbread and is upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Lets wait and see if someone can post it in some more interesting way.
Old 21-12-2011

Yes, LG expands its portfolio with another smartphone flagship, we're talking about LG HD Nitro. LG HD Nitro is a very interesting device, it is a product dedicated to the market since it has 4G LTE connectivity. But the LG apparently does not attract the crowds, the hardware is quite nice but the competition including HTC is much better. This is not too bad and not more attractive as price level LG is high as compared to the features that they are providing.
Old 22-12-2011

Everything ahs its pros and cons. There is nothing in the world that is perfect. But if we look at this phone then overall this is a very nice phone and I can just say that price for the phone is worth for the features.
Old 24-12-2011

Thank you so much to all. After reading all the replies, I think that pros are winning over cons and so I am going to get this phone next week. Thank you so much again all for replying.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,