Thread: How is the performance of LG Nitro HD

How is the performance of LG Nitro HD

Right now, I am using the Atrix 4G and that is running really good but now I am thinking to get a new phone and that is LG Nitro HD. but ?I have heard that this phone is having problem of lagging and stutter. So I am posting this over here to know that if this is really true. So I expect replies from the users who are actually having experience with this phone. So please reply also tell me that what are the main features of this phone that makes this phone even more attractive. Thank you so much in advance for replying.

Re: How is the performance of LG Nitro HD

hey, just don’t buy this phone. I am using the same and I can say that this is a very laggy phone. I have rooted the phone and taken out every bloat but that is still lagging. There is no problem with the hardware as that is fantastic. So I never recommend this phone to anyone.

Now the market is saturated with Android devices, but, apparently, the manufacturers feel the need to create and strengthen new terminal with its new range of devices and LG Nitro HD is the result of this.

This is really a good phone. There are only ksome of the users who are facing problem with that but that is obvious as this is a machine only. The LG HD formalized its Nitro (also known as Optimus LTE), the first smartphone with a screen AH-IPS True HD (1280 x 720, 500 nit) the Korean manufacturer. I have not bought this yet but will surely going to get this by next week.

The LG phone has a 4.5 inch display with HD resolution with 1280 x 720 pixels. The smartphone is equipped with the standard 4G LTE mobile data transfer and can therefore appear to speculation that it is the nitro to the HD and already anticipated as LG OPTIMUS LTE. Other features of LG HD Nitro is a dual-core processor with 1.5 GHz installed this is an 8 MP camera with full HD resolution, a front camera with 1.3 MP and a 4GB internal memory, which with add a microSD card to a maximum of 32 GB.

The best thing that I liked about this phone is the visibility of the phone. LG HD Nitro is a state of the art 4G LTE Android smartphone, Which Provides You With legendary crystal clear visibility Experience with complete high definition viewing on-board, user made content and web.

Here are the features that you are going to get along with the LG Nitro HD:
    • 4.5-inch 1280 × 720 "True HD" IH-IPS display
    • Dual-core 1.5GHz processor
    • Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
    • 8MP rear camera (1080p video capture)
    • Front-facing camera for video chat
    • 4G LTE support from AT & T

I want to say that this is not an awful phone and I want to accept the fact that LG is moving in the right management in terms of design. However, the LG HD Nitro Simply is not the fastest, nor is it visually appealing. But there are also some of the other models of LG in the market. Many have made LG about good design choices. This is a bit lacking with the software but that will be covered soon by LG.

I am using LG Nitro HD and I can tell you for sure that this is the awesome phone and you must get this. Earlier, I was using Nokia E5 but this time I needed change and so I bought this and I am really happy with my purchase. I also recommended many of my friends the same phone.