Thread: Keynote remote on my iPod touch won’t connect with keynote on iPad 2 via Bluetooth after updated to iOS 5

Keynote remote on my iPod touch won’t connect with keynote on iPad 2 via Bluetooth after updated to iOS 5

This is really odd I be able to connect the keynote remote on the iPod touch with iPad 2 keynote on the Wi-Fi but when I try the same thing on the on the Bluetooth it does work and this all started after I updated to the iOS 5. This is really frustrating I don’t know why this is happing is there anyone here know what is the reason to this did everything but nothing is help can anyone here help me on this I would be really appreciating

Re: Keynote remote on my iPod touch won’t connect with keynote on iPad 2 via Bluetooth after updated to iOS 5

I also have the similar issue like you having while connecting through Bluetooth. I make use of my iPod Touch to connect to my iPad. And, like you, I have been unlucky to find out this I think this is the big issue and apple need to fix this issue because I am using the iPad like the some sort of remote control for presentations in class room where Wi-Fi is not ease to reach

Re: Keynote remote on my iPod touch won’t connect with keynote on iPad 2 via Bluetooth after updated to iOS 5

I just recently Upgraded to IOS5 on my iPad but my Remote Keynote app no more able to connect to my MacBook Pro with the Bluetooth. Apple, YOU require TO slpve THIS problem as clearly this iOS 5 seem untested software that will eventually disappoint lot of user.

I thinks this will help you just follows the steps Here's a fix from another discussion. It worked for me. Go to the keynote on one of your device and the remote on the another as you normally would do .now try to locate another app that Bluetooth links with like iPad or iPhone I utilize the pictransfer light great app , Google it you will get every detail on this now Install that app on the both devices then launch Follow the prompt message to obtain a Bluetooth sync. Now just push two times on the the home button on the both devices to pull up the multi-tasking plus open keynote and keynote remote on the applicable devices. Now on the keynote, just go to settings ten on the advances over remote. You should now be able to get the remote to link hope this will help you

Hey I just get the e pictransfer app for my iPad, however I actually require doing is utilize my iPad to use my Mac. Can anyone here help me on this issue ? I actually require to walking around on the room as I lecture so I don’t need to stuck to my computer please guys I would be really glad to get any response on this thank

I do find some work around all I did is run keynote remote on my iPhone 4S the on the setting I launch the Wi-Fi hotspot . now on the iPad just try to link keynote remote on my iPad that its this actually worked for me now I am using the self generated Wi-Fi hotspot to use the keynote remote

This is great work around but that required the Wi-Fi hot spot and I am from Japan where this SoftBank has removed this option on the device but on the other had this Pic transfer lite which is the free app that work just fine for me at the moment I am able to link the remote on the device running the remote, although you probably required to click the settings and then have to say new keynote link but all in all this look like the robust solution to me really like this

Hey I got mine working again with the iPhone 3GS and the original iPad and I have updated the device to the iOS 5 all I need to do is turned on personal hotspot on my phone and this allow my iPad to connect the remote trough the Bluetooth hope this will also work for you but this can’t be denied that Bluetooth support required to be updated for iOS 5 devices,