Thread: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen scratched, help

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen scratched, help

i used my Samsung Galaxy Nexus 3 days only and now there are some scratched on screen. actually this is my mistake, i put it in my pocket without any cover or anything else. so anyone have any idea hw can i remove this scratched? is there any screen protectors are there which help me to stop scratching my phone? please if anyone found anything than provide me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen scratched, help

I got my Nexus now 1 week - the more annoying that, I already have a small scratch on the display. I've not handled with gloves, but my Defy has taken part in a lot more and had 1 week to a flawless display. Nexus screen protector might technically not as good? Do you use Schutzfolie? i really want to know the best one. please provide me some best protector for my nexus.

I use any screen protector for my mobile phone, it does not matter whether the display is made of gorilla, or bulletproof glass window. all are good for me.

just try Martin Fields, invisibleSHIELD, or MFX. this are some good screen protector for Galaxy Nexus. just try this and stop scratches on you valuable mobile screen.

i just newly order Screen protector from amazon. I've been doing extremely good experiences with anti-reflective Screen protector FoliX (easy to apply, completely free of bubbles and very sturdy) and therefore i buy this. that has already arrived yesterday.

You know the problem, i kept keys and cell phone in the same bag: and my mobile phones Screen scratched. A smartphone is a commodity. It is the daily companion, and is often used. Accordingly, one must protect Samsung Galaxy Nexus against environmental influences such as scratches. There are many different screen pritector, which helps to stop the scratches problem?

A screen protector is a thin protector on the display of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This film protects is the display of your device from scratches. The "Anti-Glare" version has a special matte coating that reflection of sunlight and daylight is limited. Mobi Parts of the screen protectors are designed specifically for Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

InvisibleSHIELD protections are the strongest and most durable on the market. They are a derivative of a product used by the army of the United States, who used to protect helicopters blades from damage, if any. Urethane plastic (invisible, invincible so), they exhibit unique properties self-repairing and exceptional resistance to abrasion. In addition, it does not interfere with touch capabilities of your screen.

Protect the display of your Samsung Galaxy Nexus with the Adapt Screen Protector. This custom made protective film prevents scratches and dirt. Adapt Screen Protector is even washable and reusable. After washing, the screen protector still stick as well. The Screen Protector is easy to apply without air bubbles.