Thread: Camera Problem "Cannot connect to camera" in Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Camera Problem "Cannot connect to camera" in Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Hi friends I have bought Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and I am facing problem with this device. All the things were working properly in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone but suddenly camera has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to use the camera in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone at that time I get "Cannot connect to camera" error. Now Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Camera Problem "Cannot connect to camera" in Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Many times because of the applications which we install additionally can also occurs this type of problem and that is why I would like to tell you that if you have installed any application additionally in your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone then you should remove it from your device and then you have to restart the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone after restarting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone you have to try to open the camera again and then you have to check whether same problem error is occurring or not.

If you have not installed any application and then also if you are facing the same problem then I thinks there might be some problem with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Yes I totally agree with above post with my device I was also experiencing same problem with the camera and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by restarting the device but that doesn’t make and difference. After that I came to know that problem was occurred because of the application which I have installed and then I have removed that from y device and then problem get solved.

You can also try this solution.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should try to solve this problem by doing system restore in the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after doing the system restore when you will try to use the camera in your mobile phone at that time you will not get any error.

Before you reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone I will suggest you to first connect your device with your computer or laptop and then you have to take the backup of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup of all the data from your device you have to reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after resetting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone try to open the camera again.

As far as I know after resetting the mobile phone your problem will get solved.

I have read the solutions and in my mobile phone I have not installed any additional application. I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the battery and then inserting it back in phone and then starting it again but that doesn’t make any difference. I have take the backup of all the data from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone but I don’t know about how to reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone please tell me the steps to reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone.

To reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone you have to follow these steps.
    • In your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone you have to open the settings
    • In settings you have to tap on the backup and reset.
    • After that you have to select the factory data reset option
    • Select the erase card option if you want to erase that.
    • Then tap on the reset phone
    • Then select erase every thing.

If reset option does not help you to firs this problem then you should visit the Samsung service center and after visiting the Samsung service center you have to start tell them about the problem which you are facing in your Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and then they will check your mobile phone and then gives you proper solution. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have reset the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone and after resetting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone when I tried top use camera in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone at that time it does not give me any error. Now all the things are working like a charm.