Thread: Cant get 4g connections on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE

Cant get 4g connections on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE

anybody else have this kind of problem with Galaxy Nexus LTE? i dont know why but i Cant get 4g connections on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE. i dont know its problem with service provider or have some problem with my Nexus LTE. when i am inside the home its just giving me one bar and when i am out side the home its giving me 2 bar only. i never get all bars at a time and unbale to get full network. please if anyone has any idea about this than hrlp mr to solve this.

Re: Cant get 4g connections on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE

samsung galaxy nexus lte is a phone provided by verizon and they are selling it with the same name. the same thing happends to me. when i am go to office its giving me full 4g but the time i am back to home no 4g. this is like i am playing game, in and out 4g, lolz. anyway, i have try to search for this, but cant get any information yet. even company says that they are still trying ti search the solution for this. and as they get solution for this than they will provide the solution. i am just waiting fir there reply. because this is really annoying for me now.

i think 4g is line of sight technology, if you are outside its giving full responce and if you are inside than its just vanished. i mean no network.

i dont know why you all people have this problem. my working very nice inside and outside al well even in my office too. and i am using Revo HD as well. so this is may be problem with your device, not with the network connection. and than also if you want to conform than just contact your network provider, they will sort out your doubt.

same thing happen to me as well and as OP said contact tech person. i just contacted upper level Tech and they advice me to swap the device.