Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get loud sound from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus speaker with Volume+ app

how to get loud sound from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus speaker with Volume+ app

Hello friend,I am using Samsung Galaxy Nexus. The loudspeakers of Samsung Galaxy Nexus is not loud the volume of speakers is very less, so I downloaded free version of Volume+. The +4 settings give good sound output. But I think y it's not designed to be running louder than Google intends right.+4 setting will affect to the loudspeakers of my Samsung Galaxy Nexus? Please give your suggestions to solve this problem.

Re: how to get loud sound from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus speaker with Volume+ app

The speakers of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus are good but because of the factory setting it throws less sound.
    So install volume+ application in your Samsung Galaxy Nexus and enjoy the music.
    There is no problem in speakers. The sound of speakers is good, in +4 settings its gives nice and loud sound in free version of volume+.

Re: how to get loud sound from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus speaker with Volume+ app

I agree, Volume + application is very good for Samsung Galaxy Nexus.I am using full version of volume+ application.+8 setting is very good for Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Sound is loud as well as clear.I recommend all Samsung Galaxy Nexus users to use volume+ application.

I am also using Volume+ application in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.This is best application which increases the sound of speakers.I use +11 settings in volume+ application to play the songs. Without volume+ application the sound of speakers is very less.

Are you using +11 setting? I think +11 setting is not recommended to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It may affect the speakers.Don’t you get any distortion in +11 setting? I am using +9 setting and have some distortion.According to me +8 setting is good for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I've downloaded Volume+ and Volume control on my Samsung Nexus S and neither of them work. Is there something in the settings that has to be turned on

Quote Originally Posted by Besi1 View Post
    I've downloaded Volume+ and Volume control on my Samsung Nexus S and neither of them work. Is there something in the settings that has to be turned on
    Actually, with the help of Volume+ app you can boost up only the Headset and Speaker volume but the In-Call volume will remain low. Or else you might have a defective unit, or maybe you're holding it wrong, you have to move the entire phone lower onto your ear to hear properly for the In-Calls. Also go into settings/sounds/music effects and select Volume+ rather than MusicFX and see if that helps.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I'm only interested in the speaker volume. There is no change when installing volume+

I'm only interested in the speaker volume. There is no change when installing volume+
    You need to get all settings on max for a better output of the sound from the speaker. Have you tried using Advanced Settings under Speaker Settings? Put a check mark against Speaker Modifications and then play with the Volume Level slider. This way the volume will be maxed out from the speaker of your phone.

Both apps do not effect the volume on the speaker. It's like neither app is working at all, is there something in the android software that has to be turned on.

Lou

Both apps do not effect the volume on the speaker. It's like neither app is working at all, is there something in the android software that has to be turned on.
    Which version of volume+ app are you using on your mobile phone, I am using the volume+ v1.8.0.4 which is the latest from the market. Try to uninstall any previous version and reinstall this version and see if that boost the sound outputs on your mobile phone. Also, make sure you are getting Volume+ and not Volume Control +.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Volume+ Ver 1.8.0.5

Download the latest Volume+ Verion 1.8.0.6 from here. It has a 'Getting Started' guide inlcuded which will help you to test the speaker qualities. Note that running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. ALL SETTINGS CAN BE ALTERED SEPARATELY!
    FEATURES INCLUDE:
    * On/Off toggle
    * Volume Boost
    * EQ pre-sets
    * Bass Enhancer
    * Stereo Widener (only for Headset/Bluetooth Headset)
    * Virtual Room Effect (VRE - Echo)

Talked to developer and now working
    Thanks everyone
    Lou

Talked to developer and now working
    Thanks everyone
    Lou
    Which developer you talked to and what all methods you used to boost the speaker volume with the help of Volume+ app for android mobile phone. Can you post the method here that you used to boost the mobile phone volume so that people who might have similar problems will read and solve their issues as well. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast