Thread: how to display names along with respective numbers in phonebook of Samsung Monte

how to display names along with respective numbers in phonebook of Samsung Monte

Hi,
    In the Samsung Monte does anyone know a way to display the names along with the respective numbers in the phone book? Any secret code? It is annoying when only the number appears as a missed call and not being able to cross check with the phone book easily.
    Sometimes only the number appears and other times the name also appears. Any info on this peculiar situ?

Thanks for your help

Re: how to display names along with respective numbers in phonebook of Samsung Monte

The Samsung Monte can show the names on the SIM card, the mobile memory or both at once and move and copy contacts between both. Searching is done by gradual typing of the desired contact's name or via the alphabet scroll. Usually, if you give names to a particular contact number then it wont show you numbers of the same contact but it will show you names instead and vice versa.

Re: how to display names along with respective numbers in phonebook of Samsung Monte

Thanks Sim,

What I really like is a display of the names with their numbers in every entry in the phone book like in the Samsung E250 (which showed the name together with the number) which I was using earlier till it busted.
    This makes life easy when cross checking a missed call showing only the number.

Thanks in advance,
    Neville

Different mobile phones have different features, even in my mobile phone, which is a Nokia N900 and iphone 4, if I save a particular number by giving it a name, at the time of picking the same number call, i get the names only and not the numbers. But if i dont give the numbers a name, then i get only the numbers instead of the names. Both numbers and names wont display at the same time on mobile phone.

Well Samsung E250 does!