Thread: iPhone 4S with Siri worth to buy

iPhone 4S with Siri worth to buy

Hi guys I ma planning to buy a iPhone 4S and can yet decide whether I would like ot have Siri on that phone or not basically there is no use of Siri on my phone as I will least need it but I ma not sure heard it has the terrific features that can be useful still uncertain can anyone here help me to narrow my vision so that I cam make the correct decision on purchasing the phone I would be really appreciating that thanks

Re: iPhone 4S with Siri worth to buy

Well if you ask me Siri is The built-in personal assistant iPhone 4S is one of the most attractive aspects of it and the big selling point for Apple. However, while Siri is an amazing application is greatly limited I mean if you are not fluent with the English with the American , British or Australian accent, it will not understand the command properly

Yeah I agree with you Its main advantage is to turn your biggest disadvantage for many. Siri may be the main reason why many want to become an iPhone 4S. However, Apple has announced that it will integrate other language for Siri until next year and has not said whether they discriminate on the accents and the date of the update. With this in mind and considering it is a product in beta testing phase may be best to wait until Apple introduced the iPhone 5 to have a half-product.

Consider it as is a kind of voice recorder, you talk to it , and it will interprets and executes the action. Like Call me Dad's birthday like on some day." Siri will automatically add a reminder in the calendar of the iPhone. No need to go to the calendar, to do again, reminder, alarm In short the long end manipulations! Siri also includes SMS and more complex issues such as stock prices or weather from type question "Do I need an umbrella?". In fact, the search engine is the famous Siri engine engineers talking about for years. An intelligent engine that includes the semantics and pushes you answers related to your context and not with respect to search terms.

If you ask me the search engine of Siri is AWESOME although I don’t have iPhone 4S but From the article that I have read says this kind of semantic engine, . Google has already had did it and many other companies, but no one has really highlighted or pushed to the general public. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Well the fact of the matter is it is not that worth I mean if I compare it to voice commands from my iPhone 3Gs, I think it might not work properly. Voice commands, I use them mainly call and if it's called a wrong number. I can then quickly remove my phone to make adjustments And I can also launch a song on the iPhone Voice Control? In short Siri, OK, if you can also do search on the keyboard.

Siri is one of the best features or those that attract the most attention of the so-called this is what the Apple said at the time of releasing the phone The most amazing iPhone so far . but I can’t see this in fact I back you to stay a while iPhone 5 is on the way .

Siri can do the following thing
    • Call contact name you want a specific number, called tags like home, work, Facetime to specific contacts, etc.
    • Play by song name, album, artist or genre lists, play, pause, skip, shuffle etc.
    • Telling "contact name" I will be there, send message to labels as wife, husband, friend, sister, options like "read my / my messages" or "reply, etc."
    • specific time", a meeting with a specific contact on a specific topic, you can ask questions like "What's in my calendar on Thursday? Or" When is my next meeting?, Etc
    • Remember to call "contact specific" labels such as those mentioned above, about a particular topic, and so on.

I like the Siri function of ability to respond in a more "human form for example, ask him to tell a joke, mockery, its shows you when you say good morning and it's 10 at night, how you answer when you say things like "I love you," Will you marry me?, etc..

For me it is noting but the disadvantage I mean we will enjoy it for some time but later we will get bore by it beside it consume much data? for example
    1. Siri instruct you search online, like Google which spends about 94.72KB.
    2. Dictate text, email 40 words, requires 72.5KB.

Way too data consuming

Man Siri is so famous that the many hackers are actively working to bring Siri any iDevice with the latest version, iOS5. While for now only a few videos running on the net, it seems that the accomplishment to carrying on other devices iPhone, iPad, etc. that might be soon.