Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bookmarks cannot be viewed properly on Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS browser

Portable Devices

Old 20-12-2011

Bookmarks cannot be viewed properly on Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS browser

Hi, friends, I have problem in my new Samsung Galaxy Nexus, itís get too hard to use bookmarks, it takes too much time to view. Also there is nothing any option offer by menu to get the bookmark. I want some solution from it anyone can tell me how can I view bookmarks easily and fast. Every solution will be appreciated.

Old 20-12-2011

Re: Bookmarks cannot be viewed properly on Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS browser

I will give you suggestion that there is simple option in mobile keyboard to view the history you can press back button. From this way you can get history and saves pages, in history you can get your bookmarks too. Itís true that menu does not offer bookmarks option. But as per I have knowledge that long press of back button which would be good short cut.
Old 20-12-2011

Re: Bookmarks cannot be viewed properly on Samsung Galaxy Nexus with ICS browser

I would like to suggest you to you can contact with Samsung customer care. They have proper knowledge of every feature. They can help you to find out easier ways of getting bookmarks. This is best way to find out. I think you have to follow it.
Old 20-12-2011

You can use opera mobiles, itís better to get bookmarks also The ICS 4.0.3 browser can able to access directly through quick controls you can connect bookmarks this solutions can be helpful to you try it and give me your experience in your feedback. I will try to find out more solutions which can be helpful to everyone. Thank you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,