Thread: Siri doesn't recognize 3 Digit Phone Numbers

Siri doesn't recognize 3 Digit Phone Numbers

Hi guys

I have recently bought the Apple iPhone 4S and really this Is the terrific phone that I have ever seen really beauty but I need a help on one thing well whenever I say Siri to dial my voice mail number it does not do that instead it replied that sorry , cannot dial that number I don’t know what the problem is as I don’t have another iPhone 4S to test whether it’s my phone or is a all phone can anyone here help me ion this I would be really glad to know this

thanks in advance

Re: Siri doesn't recognize 3 Digit Phone Numbers

Even I am also facing the same problem and I don’t know just bought the device recently and when told to Siri to call voice mail it is not able to do so I am really get annoyed and can’t stand this is there any another option to this

Yeah I had the same problem and I don’t know whether this is an bug or not but the phone somehow Cannot Dial 3 Digit Phone Numbers the only way to achieve this is by adding three zeros to the end of the number I am not sure whether it will works for you or not as I suggest you should contact the apple customer support that will be the good opting .

Did you try the resetting you phone form the setting do the hard reset on the phone perhaps this will possibly solve the problem that you are facing with the phone and yeah contacting the apple customer support this will definitely will help you with any problem

Hi guys I really need help one this I am facing some rather odd problem I am unable to call the international number trough the Siri I have even changed the international setting but nothing help I have even reset the phone but nothing help me infact I remove the ext and restoring it again added the 0 the end and +1 on the beginning but nothing Is help me at the moment I am unable to call although I am able to make call to the UK and US but not the local number all else is working just fine can anyone here help me on this issue I would be really appreciating thanks

I called apple regarding this and they told that Siri is containing issues on phone calls in few countries the guy I have spoken to said me that a lot of folks has this calling about this issue however there is nothing that they able to do they recommend me to wait for the update that is going to repair this issue as the Siri is in beta version so I guess I am waiting then and see the progress

Yeah man this is really frustrating I have similar issue , I tell Siri to call for abroad no# like Singapore or else Australian it works , however to local no it do not working through Siri. However manual call it work to local no. Hope to get repair this earlier or some hints for this a lot valued.