Thread: Siri port release that doesn't require a jailbreak for iPhone 4

Siri port release that doesn't require a jailbreak for iPhone 4

Hi guys I really was waiting Siri for iPhone 4 but I was failed to find one but I was just look on the web and came across the article that mention that there is Siri available for iPhone 4 that don’t required the jailbreak the device can anyone here can confirm the news is correct or not I would really like to know this how much is the truth on this news thanks

Re: Siri port release that doesn't require a jailbreak for iPhone 4

I came across the tweet that has a photo of Siri in iPhone 4, which should leave us thinking that it will be available soon but the sad new is this is not yet fully developed, Siri and pain suffered by many iPhone lags, this Is actually a great news of all as I was also waited for this for a long time

If Siri comes iPhone 4 I do not need because on the iPhone 4s, Siri seems not real improvement Provided there did not need to speak the "Robot" in the third language and In my opinion it is a question of authentication of the iDevices on Apple's servers for the application Siri to work not a question of Ram or hardware

A few days ago it was reported that Siri was ported on every devices running iOS 5. Although this is to be in the doubts about few aspects of launching on the iPhone 4 as well as the other devices Apple. For instance, hackers exposed a issue while connecting to servers Siri Apple, responsible for handling voice users. so I am not sure whether it is ready or not to avail .

I am not really happy on this news as I am in Russia and the majority of those present here does not know more than one language, and Siri is sensitive to the pronunciation and beside who needs it, the electronic brain to do my stuff .

Hey that not right as far as I have heard Beta Siri for the iPhone 4 and 3gs has the voice commands Even in Russian and that you can actually uses them? I tried it, but it is the same basic commands issue , we have to cancel, call it again and again problem . like you say "call my wife" he says there are a few options through a search is as fast.

I am not sure but I came across a article that Siri said does not support iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G, iPad, and iPad 2 1.

Right now only works on the iPhone 4 (GSM / CDMA) and iPod touch 4G. don’t know how much it is true

Yeah it is true a Siri is available for iPhone 4 and iPod touch and I came across the article that mention that it has been verified personally on the iPhone 4 32GB with Firmware 5.0.1 by the way this require jailbreak to make Siri work in to iPhone 4 device

Yeah I also cam across the article that mentioned that the iPhone 4 Siri Port Now officially likely and all credit goes To the New iOS 5.0.1 Release and This new iOS 5.0.1 build make plenty of stuff possible.

Can you explain how is possible for someone without a jailbreak install this illegal software? There is no way that the Siri for the iPhone 4 can be installed without the jailbreak so this is just a false alarm no get to get excited about this as this all is not possible even with the iOS 5

As far as I have know there is no way that apple will make available the Siri on another device any time sooner so dot be get excited on this false news and as far as the world on the twitter is concern they have no releasing proof so don’t trust that news I know that there work going on the Siri ported up to now we have the whole thing working apart from for server connectivity but there are some people who have both gotten it connected to the servers but refuse to release their method.