Thread: Siri unable to connect with the Verizon network

Siri unable to connect with the Verizon network

Hi guys I have bought recently iPhone 4S on the Verizon network but I am have trouble with Siri connecting to the network its keeps on saying cant connect to the network I don’t know what is the reason is there anyone here can suggest me what exactly is the wrong with this Siri as I am unable to make it connect to the network I would be really glad if anyone here help me on this

Thanks

re: Siri unable to connect with the Verizon network

This has happen many time with me Siri was not working on the phone and usually its work OK may be some time the server get overloaded , perhaps you should try to restart the phone see if its help or if you make use of Wi-Fi then use the 3G or vice-versa.

Thanks for the reply I have tried what you have said rebooted my phone and also turned Siri on and off , though most of the time it connect and sometime its not but it is no robust option is there anything else I need to change on the setting I would glad to know thanks

I have a same suggestion hope this works for you just do the following
    1. Just go to the General in there Settings then Siri then just Disable it
    2. Now go to the General then Reset then Reset Network Settings
    3. You have to wait for restart after that you enable Siri again.
    4. Just wait on for 5 minutes or so to network to get refresh after that Siri will work with no troubles.

I also had the same problem and whit this technique all the problem goes away hope this will help s for you also

Hey thanks for the reply I now having no problem what so ever with the Siri it connecting and works perfectly but it is disconnect sometime i between but i guess the major part has done of thanks for the reply

I don’t know what is wrong with my phone I use the technique suggested by you but still I am on the same place not happening is there any thing wrong with my phone I don’t understand this is a brand new phone and it’s not working at all please guys need help on this

Thanks

Yeah you are right even this method dint work for me I mean it worked for a few hours but now it stop working I don’t know what is wrong with it this is really frustrating such a great feature , does anyone know is there any support issue with this network

I have the same problem and sometimes it would not connects yesterday however it did work for sometime on day. Currently Nothing, Will not connect at it Been 6 hours now but nothing happening I tried the above solution turning Siri on and off though nothing is working I am contacting apple support hope they have solution to this will post back any progress

I went Verizon store and he resented my phone there I had no option but to do what he said and after losing all the data it finally worked but this only last for the 2 days and then after that everything just stop working I this we all get the bad lot of phone because my friend a don’t have any issue like this on his phone will contact the apple tomorrow

Mine also don’t work but only on the peak hours so I am guessing this would be the Siri server problem as many would try to use this feature on their device as I think maybe Apple will increase the bandwidth or the server farm density . At the moment I can suggest you all to be patience this I probably not the VZW problem

Connection on my phone is missing and retrieving all the day with the Siri however it today it completely stopped to work for whole day and later its start working so I also agree this it would be apple server which might be getting chocked I can only hope it would resolve soon

Re: Siri unable to connect with the Verizon network

I think this is not completely the apple Server issue as mine I fixed it with resetting settings and now I don’t have this problem hope this will also certainly solve your problem

Cheers