Thread: Headphones that works with siri commands in iPhone 4Gs

Headphones that works with siri commands in iPhone 4Gs

I have recently bought the iPhone 4Gs and it is having the Siri Technology but the problem I am facing is of the Siri Commands. Could anyone tell me which are the headphones that works with the Siri Commands in iPhone 4Gs? I have no idea about which headphones are better because I have recently bought the iPhone 4Gs. Any suggestions would help…

Re: Headphones that works with siri commands in iPhone 4Gs

As far as my knowledge is concerned I would tell you that there is no need of the headphones to work with the Siri commands on the iPhone 4Gs. I don’t use it too. I think that you would be able to do this by a Bluetooth also. I normally play the songs in my car when I connect the car’s Bluetooth to the iPhone4Gs. It is also possible to make calls through the Bluetooth.

I have been using the Samsung WEP490 Bluetooth Headset since long time and I would suggest you to buy this Headphone.

This headset has the many additional features. It has a Bluetooth version of 2.1 . It has the Wind Noise reduction which doesn’t allows the wind noise to be hear while you talk. It does not produce the echo of the sound. The volume level is automatically controlled by this headset. The headset also has a battery indicator light. This headset has a built in microphone.

I am using the headphone which I have got with the iPhone4Gs and it is working well till now. There is no need to buy any other headphones as the company provided headphones works better. Did you got the headphones when you bought the iPhone4Gs?

If you are looking for the wireless headset than the Opera S5 is the best I can say.

I am also having the Opera S5 headset and its performance is very much better than other headsets I have seen till now. This headsets work with the Siri commands in iPhone4Gs in a better quality.The best part of this headsets are the are better in the audio quality as compared to the Bluetooth headsets. I would suggest you to buy this headsets.