Thread: How to setup Samsung Smart Hub with Harmony One

How to setup Samsung Smart Hub with Harmony One

I am having a Samsung TV with Smarthub in it. I want some help to configure Harmony One on that. But I am not able to get the right way of configuration. I had tried to many things here but nothing work. I hope there will be some option available through which I can simply use Harmony One with the Smarthub. Does it really supports. How to manually configure this thing.

Harmony One is a universal remote that works commonly with almost all type of TV. I do not really thing you have to mess up much with the settings. Once the remote is on, it will be detected on your tv set. Then you have to go in Activities and create a new. You have to set the input device at this location. That's it. This will start working. If not then try to test the remote on some other TV. There can be problem with it.

Here is the full procedure of using Harmony remote on your Samsung Smarthub. For that you have to use harmony software to create a activity. This is necessary. Launch Harmony software and choose Add Activity > Manual > Utility > Generic Activity. In this you will get Selected devices from where you have to choose the Samsung TV. That's it. The TV is not selected. Now comes button customization. You can configure the buttons as per your need. You have to use the remote directly for that. Or you can also leave things on default settings.