Thread: Logitech Harmony One and Logitech Dinovo Mini does not work together on Home Theater PC

Logitech Harmony One and Logitech Dinovo Mini does not work together on Home Theater PC

Hello friends, i have the Harmony one and also the Dinovo Mini with me, when i try to connect the Dinovo mini with the Home Theater PC then it is working properly and also when i do connect both of the them then none of the them are not working proper. I have the windows 7 on the Home Theater PC. So does any else is also facing the same problem which i am facing it and also does anyone know what is the problem of it. So please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Logitech Harmony One and Logitech Dinovo Mini does not work together on Home Theater PC

I think that the remote which you are trying to setup with the Home Theater PC is not been compatible with both of them together , as the Dinovo Mini will need MCE remote for it, so you better use any of the remote and that will work with the Home Theater PC.

Re: Logitech Harmony One and Logitech Dinovo Mini does not work together on Home Theater PC

It is common and also sensible if you are trying to connect both the remote with the Home Theater PC then none them will work, as the system will not able to read the signal which is coming from any of the remote, if you use one remote then the system will get the signal and also the system will work as per the remote you wanted to use. So it is obvious that both the remote cannot work with the system at the same time.

I agree what the above user have told you and also i would suggest that you better use the Harmony one with the Home Theater PC which is the best and also it easy to operate both the TV and also the PC, so you better use that.

I would like to say that the system of the Home Theater PC is been made in such a way that it accepts only one remote and also if you connect the both the remote with the system then it will be not able t accept the signal from any on the remote. So the system is been made in such a manner that you have to force to use any of the one remote and also the remote should work fine and also better for the Home Theater PC.

If we connect tow or many remote to the Home Theater PC then also the system of it should accept the signal of any one of the remote. I think that the system set one remote for the system and also it does not allow the other remote to work on it. If you connect the other remote then you have remove the file and other driver from the system, as that remote is been set as the default for the system. So you can check that the remote is been set as the default for the system or not.

Thank you for the information which you people have given to me and also i was not knowing about it, so i will check and get it done for me and also will use one remote.