Thread: Efi Bios not working on Fujitsu LifeBook T901

Efi Bios not working on Fujitsu LifeBook T901

I used Fujitsu LifeBook T901 laptop and now i found that the Efi Bios that's presents on its mainboard is not working well. Actually it takes lot of time for booting process. More than 15 or 20 seconds is being normal conditions for this laptop now. Sometimes, it can be take the complicated 30 to 40 seconds of problem. Same bios i used Samsung Galaxy Series 7 and HP laptop. Can anyone explain what should be happen on it?? Thanks in advance for any help to fix this complex problem.

Re: Efi Bios not working on Fujitsu LifeBook T901

SSD drive presents on your system is a OCZ drive. I think problem is in that drive. You can simply try to replace that drive and check its result. this is well for you to fix this complex problem. Most of the time such type of booting problem happens due to the hard disk or the SSD that presents on your laptop. Try to replace it with the other one. This is well for you.

Make sure to look into the bios version that presents on your laptop is being contains the correct versions. Hence i would be say that try to perform the bios upgrade task on it. Try this and check result on your system. This is well for you to fix your complex problem on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Make sure to look into the bios version that presents on your laptop is being contains the correct versions. Hence i would be say that try to perform the bios upgrade task on it. Try this and check result on your system. This is well for you to fix your complex problem on it.
    I think the orignal SSD drive is 5400RPM speed that was really slow. Hence i would be say that try to improve this speed and check the booting speed of this efi bios. This is well for you to first improve such disk speed and perform booting task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatien View Post
    I think the orignal SSD drive is 5400RPM speed that was really slow. Hence i would be say that try to improve this speed and check the booting speed of this efi bios. This is well for you to first improve such disk speed and perform booting task on it.
    I don't think that there is such kind of options presents on it. i would be say that try to perform the clear CMOS setting on it. Try this by using soft reset option of CMOS. Try this and check what happen on it. This is well for you to fix Efi Bios issue.

You would be best served by replacing your SSD if found that the problem is presents inside the SSD. Try this and check its result. If it not work then perform hard resetting task on your mainboard of the laptop. If still it makes problem then perform the troubleshooting process that already presents inside the manual of the laptop. Try it and check its result.

I agree with you that the SSD drive sometimes makes such kind of booting problem due to its low speed. In that case, either try to imporve it or change such SSD drive. You can also apply overclocking process on it for improving performance of the system. This time would be possible that you got some different solutions on it.

SOemtimesz booting sequence also makes problem during this task and hence the boot time goes as high. Hence i would be say that try to simply change the boot order to the HDD first, then CD rom later. You can do this task on the BIOS-> Boot Configurations options. Try this and reboot your laptop. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    SOemtimesz booting sequence also makes problem during this task and hence the boot time goes as high. Hence i would be say that try to simply change the boot order to the HDD first, then CD rom later. You can do this task on the BIOS-> Boot Configurations options. Try this and reboot your laptop. This is well for you.
    I have knows few things about this laptop and hence i would be say that the T901 is running a SATA III or SATA 3 or SATA 6GB/s controler. Hence if you didn't use any such kind of drive and its controller, try to replace it. Perform such kind of complex task on your laptop system. This is well for you to fix such complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by robot.txt View Post
    I have knows few things about this laptop and hence i would be say that the T901 is running a SATA III or SATA 3 or SATA 6GB/s controler. Hence if you didn't use any such kind of drive and its controller, try to replace it. Perform such kind of complex task on your laptop system. This is well for you to fix such complex issue.
    Thanks for such valuable reply. I can try to do hard resetting task on my laptop. I hope that this will be work and it works to fix booting problem. If it not work i think replacing the bios of the laptop.