Thread: Is there any successor of Fujitsu LifeBook T580?

Is there any successor of Fujitsu LifeBook T580?

I am looking one of the best configuration based laptop and discovering lot of things abotu such issue i found Fujitsu LifeBook T580. I want to get its real performance and compatibility with the other applications. I used Fujitsu company laptop and currently its screen has been broken. Hence i look similar type of laptop. Here i want to get some informations abotu this laptop. Little question about is it run virtualization software like VirtualBox? Is there any one used such laptop for playing games and surfing internet sites? if yes, please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Re: Is there any successor of Fujitsu LifeBook T580?

In that case, i would be say that this is best lapotp. I used it personally and last six month nothing wrong happens on it. It works well and its processor also compatible to run the best applications. There are also few inbuilt apps present on it. I am hoping that it provides opertunity to run the visualization software and it works like a virtual box. I still doesn't get such type of experience but i'm hoping that it should work.

same Fujitsu LifeBook T580 lapotp i also used in last four month and do most of the uncommon process on it. I can't use it completely as a official work purpose but i think that this laptop is being best for me to do any kind of work. I think you can also got such result. 4Gb RAM with 128GB SSD is best for running common applications on it. It is not specially build for the gaming purpose but still it gives special gaming result.

Normally I try to not pick any such type of glossy displays based laptop but i buy it last month. Last one month i used and its popularity is being not ended for me. I also utilize its basic applications performance and i am hoping that such laptop will definately gives brillient performance.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Normally I try to not pick any such type of glossy displays based laptop but i buy it last month. Last one month i used and its popularity is being not ended for me. I also utilize its basic applications performance and i am hoping that such laptop will definately gives brillient performance.
    I don't like screen protectors that comes with this laptop. its really too irretating for me. I can say that you take care of this thingsa. Whenever you buy it try to avoid its basic screen protector. If possible then buy another screen protector., This is well for you to fix this screening problem. THis laptop needs high quality based screen protector and hence be careful at the time of purchasing this laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I don't like screen protectors that comes with this laptop. its really too irretating for me. I can say that you take care of this thingsa. Whenever you buy it try to avoid its basic screen protector. If possible then buy another screen protector., This is well for you to fix this screening problem. THis laptop needs high quality based screen protector and hence be careful at the time of purchasing this laptop.
    The T580 is smaller than their recent releases with a 10.1? screen. its really well and there is nothing such kind of screen protector problem exist on it. Only in few conditions such things has been happen. Hence i would be say that just try this and check its result. This is well for you to buy it for out of office purpose.

Business users will also probably appreciate the way it behaves on several applications and its related task. The T580 can recognize four points of contact with its dual-digitizer. This is the best things i can realize about it. Hence i would be also think that you can get such kind of facility with this laptop system. This is well for you.

The LIFEBOOK T580 is designed for mobile life. Hence you can also access it as a tablet pc. Windows 7 professional OS is being presents on it. Hence as far as the operating is being consult, its better for getting the best result on your laptop system. operating win 7 on such kind of laptop is being good for most of the user.

A rugged chassis, all-day battery life, and pen input has been also few speciality of this Fujitsu LifeBook T580 laptop. I buy it and must say that the battery life is being great as compared with the other types of the laptop. 8 hour" battery life is being really impressive for such type of the laptop system. I used it and it will be works to play long term video games. That's really amazing.

I also got such type of features on this laptop. it comes with excellent display characteristics and battery operating life. It also gives the Q550 a small but solid compatibility with most of the applications and the software. Its reason is simple. It contains Intel Core I3 U380 processor with 10.1-inch diagonal LED backlit TFT display. That's well for running higher configuration based video games. Hence try it and check the result comes with this laptop system.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    I also got such type of features on this laptop. it comes with excellent display characteristics and battery operating life. It also gives the Q550 a small but solid compatibility with most of the applications and the software. Its reason is simple. It contains Intel Core I3 U380 processor with 10.1-inch diagonal LED backlit TFT display. That's well for running higher configuration based video games. Hence try it and check the result comes with this laptop system.
    Thanks for such valuable information regarding this laptop. I never expecting that so much user use this laptop. I hope that after purchasing this laptop, it gives similar kind of result. Anyone knows more thing about it and its price and all the other informaations, then please mention it.