Thread: While playing PS3 strange noise comes in the speakers

While playing PS3 strange noise comes in the speakers

As playing the game on the PS3 what I listen is that the some strange noise coming in the speaker. I bought this console eight months back and had no such issues. Don’t know from past few weeks some strange noise comes from the speaker. So what should I do to get rid of this noise as it really irritates while playing the game. And also want to know are you having any issues like this

Re: While playing PS3 strange noise comes in the speakers

I would like to know which speakers are you using for playing on the PS3. Because there are many reasons for the getting the noise. Like the speakers maybe faulty, wrong wires connected in the port, due to changes in the settings, and many more. So for this I want to know what have you have you checked the speaker wires are attached properly or not.

I’m using Creative Inspire T6200 speakers, as going through the wires of the speakers I noticed one thing is that when I try to change to the HDMi I see no noise coming out from the speakers but as I change it back to the normal port I see the same issue of the noise coming out from the speakers. So is there any solution for this as I want to cut the unnecessary noise coming out from the speakers.

If you want to find out whether the speakers are having issue or it is really coming out from the console then what you have to do is that try removing the speakers from the console and try to play connecting with any DVD player or any other device and see that whether you still hear the same noise as you were noticing when connected to the PS3. If you hear then it might be possibility that the speakers of you have been damaged. And if you do not hear then there must some fault in the settings or the wrong wire connected into the port.

I’m using Creative Inspire T6200 speakers, as going through the wires of the speakers I noticed one thing is that when I try to change to the HDMi I see no noise coming out from the speakers but as I change it back to the normal port I see the same issue of the noise coming out from the speakers. So is there any solution for this as I want to cut the unnecessary noise coming out from the speakers.
    If you are saying that when connected to the HDMi port you do not hear the strange noise then try playing the game connecting with the HDMi port instead of going back to the normal port.