Thread: after upgrade a windows 7 Wacom digitizer lost pressure sensitivity on tx2500 tablet.

after upgrade a windows 7 Wacom digitizer lost pressure sensitivity on tx2500 tablet.

hi i am using Photo shop on tx2500 tablet so when i upgrade the windows 7 operating system on my tablet with a 64 bits home premium, so i have face that many of the people have been lost the sensitivity in photo shop and although in MS office 2007 or in tablet pen input,tx2500 tablets series is having a wacom tablets digitizer so that i have been appeared but they get the issue so please some one recommend us?

re: after upgrade a windows 7 Wacom digitizer lost pressure sensitivity on tx2500 tablet.

hi this might be get a problem through that tx2500 series tablet may be have feature of Wacom digitizer on tablets that may be fully work for the animation work so basically this tablets have the good configuration and having the variant driver that have been installed on it so it not have to affect any thing while you are upgrading

re: after upgrade a windows 7 Wacom digitizer lost pressure sensitivity on tx2500 tablet.

i would like to recommend you that if your tablet have the issue after the upgrade so it may be not supported it better that clean the installation windows 7 with a home version 64-bits,so that all the installation drivers and untouched device manager that all should be removed from the tablets and take the help from the tablet site which might be get a better update for your tablet driver or may be it will be work the driver which it is not working right now.

i thought at the present time that all the drivers for the current version is 7 will be updated file along with the date so it is depending on the site which are you trying to get the download file so i just install the tabletpc driver and after that i had been restart it but sometimes the installer not installing in the proper ways with dll in c:\program file that only install the driver of 64bit, so unzip the driver package and tried to make the change of the extension file name on .exe or .zip file and then unzipped the driver package that might be help you

hi i am trying with a different solution but unable to get any of perfect solution for tx2500 tablets so please recommend as far as possible with a different reply for the solution ?

Re: after upgrade a windows 7 Wacom digitizer lost pressure sensitivity on tx2500 tablet.

HP tx2500 tablet which i might be support only the original standard PL800A pen may be come along with your tablets, so do not want to think to bought a new pen for the tablets only use the defaults one, so according to me if you using the another Axiotron Studio Pen so that might be you lost the pressure sensitivity on your tablets and the problem which are you talking about so that might wrong.