Thread: Will PS3 slim be able to connect with the Dell 2407WFP Monitor

Will PS3 slim be able to connect with the Dell 2407WFP Monitor

As I have recently bought the playstation 3 slim for myself but the thing is that I’m not able to play the game due to I don’t have the TV as it has been damaged and is with the service center. So what I want to know is that will I be able to connect the PS 3 with slim with my Dell 2407WFP Monitor.

If yes then I would like to know what are the cables which will be coming with the PS3 console, as I don’t have any idea about will the cable which have came with the console will be able to connect with the dell monitor or not.

Re: Will PS3 slim be able to connect with the Dell 2407WFP Monitor

First I would like to know that whether your monitor have the HDMI port or not. So if you do not have the HDMI port then you have to use VGA for connecting to your monitor.

As even I would like to know will the PS 3 slim be able to connect with the monitor. As though I have the TV but would prefer connecting into my bedroom as I don’t want unnecessary disturbance while playing the game. so if PS3 slim is able to connect to the monitor then it would be really better for me. So for this I want to know some of the things is that the

1. Do PS3 comes with the HDMI or have to buy
    2. Want to know that does 1080p is able to work with the component or is only workable with the HDMI
    3. Will the audio be compatible with the HDMI or have to connect with the PC speakers.

For this I must say that it is able to play the game from PS3 while connecting with the monitor as I’m playing the games by connecting with it.

As even I would like to know will the PS 3 slim be able to connect with the monitor. As though I have the TV but would prefer connecting into my bedroom as I don’t want unnecessary disturbance while playing the game. so if PS3 slim is able to connect to the monitor then it would be really better for me. So for this I want to know some of the things is that the

1. Do PS3 comes with the HDMI or have to buy
    2. Want to know that does 1080p is able to work with the component or is only workable with the HDMI
    3. Will the audio be compatible with the HDMI or have to connect with the PC speakers.
    • According to me PS3 comes witjh the composite cales and not with the HDMI cables
    • And 1080p is able to work with the component cable though you will not get that clarity as you get with the HDMI cables but is also not too bad.
    • And regarding the audio then you can use optical audio output with the PS 3 slim console

If you are looking for the PS3 slim is able to connect with the monitor or not, then as PS3 slim user I have tried connecting withb the monitor and is able to connect with it. And it is better to connect with the HDMI port as doing this it will able to give 1080p and which is afar more better clareity then using the composite cables.

So it is better to use the HDMi cable, as it does not come with the PS3 slim box so you have to purchase this from the external market.