Thread: Retrieving lost pictures in kodak easyshare

Retrieving lost pictures in kodak easyshare

I buy this kodak easyshare camera in lat year and now i am facing problem on it. I had click some trip pictures in previous week. Now i am facing problem onto it. When i try to open this pictures, it won't open. I try to connect this camera to laptop and then open it but same think happen on it. It shows "the file was not found" message. File is still presents there and i can able to see that file. But the question is how can i open this file?? Need some meaningful information for this issue. Thanks.

Re: Retrieving lost pictures in kodak easyshare

In that case, you can simply try to check the properties of this picture file. I hope that it is one of the popular JPEG file extensions. Hence if files shows same extensions, try to set its properties. Check whether it is only read only file or something else. If it is read only try to unchecked such option. Also Give executable permission to this pictures file. I hope it works and you got best result.

You can also used easyshare software for viewing this files on your computer system. Try such program. EASYSHARE Software looking in the hard drive location. Hence you need to first copy that files from your camera memory to Hard Drive. You can find EASYSHARE Software on online site. Also if possible then check thumbnail view of these files. It works to indicate that the problem is in file or something else.

May be not but quite sometime such files can be infected by virus. Hence i would be say, apply cleaning such virus files with the help of antivirus program. I hope you got good solutions over this issue. Same thing happened to me. After cleaning Micro SD card of camera, i was able to get the pictues that i already captured.

I hope not but could be in some stage, you was not able to detect the file path. Check default file path inside your camera. Most of the time such files presents inside Shared Pictures folder of Documents. You can check such path with also using user guide manual. Also such help describe more things about troubleshooting. You can use them. It would also better for your problems.