Thread: Need SIM network unlock pin for T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

Need SIM network unlock pin for T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

Hi guys

I am tired of searching the network unlock pin for T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide all over place but unable to get any information on this I really frustrated as this is really very important to me please guys as I am planning to travel foreign tour so anyone her can abel to help me I would be really very much appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Need SIM network unlock pin for T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

i'm unsure can this getting to work or not however the very fact that if you got to unlock the phone you have to reset it and you need to reboot your mobile otherwise you got to contact your mobile company for re-installation of software or is also your network supplier can give to you PUK password and once getting into this option you'll reset network and unlock pin or else no thanks to unlock pin that sit

I will see you actually solely have two decisions

• Get the code from T-Mobile it does not ought to be your account, will raise friends for facilitate
    • Get it from third party as an example eBay sellers . this may in all probability price you regarding some dollar.

As way as i do know there's not any program which will do sim unlock for the slide. Correct me if Im wrong.

There is no program to try and do thus . Your best bet is decision T-Mobile and have an account in smart standing that means you've got paid your bill and it will not be past due*I would tell them you're going out of the country for a vacation thus you wish it to use a prepaid SIM out there. Then there's additionally sites that get you the unlock code as steered by users higher than .

This is one choice that I will see if you do not have a T-Mobile account, realize a devotee that has tmobile. perhaps requesting an unlock code is free, and any T-Mobile client will do it for you. . Unlock codes are one thing you should not ought to pay money for, particularly if you'll get one for free of charge.Coming from an AT&T client employing a T-mobile mytouch 3G Slide. Got mine unlocked kindly by the person who sold the phone to me on eBay. No charge

Hey i want assistance on this I unlocked my phone employing a code on the web and it worked, once I place in my phone simcard it worked, however once I place in my digicel simcard it doesn't work. may u please tell me the problem?