Thread: Is there a way to remove the battery/signal strength icon in nokia lumia 800.

Is there a way to remove the battery/signal strength icon in nokia lumia 800.

i am currently using nokia lumia 800 and didn't had any problems with it. i used to recharge the battery completely so as to appear the battery signal strength to max. there was a continuous display of signal strength and battery icon and i was able to swipe downwards from the nokia logo on the phone but i found that it was disappearing after some time. it would be better for me if keeps there without it disappearing?

Re: Is there a way to remove the battery/signal strength icon in nokia lumia 800.

i cant say a solution to this as there is no way possible for such a question according to me. because the battery and the signal strength will always appear as a indication of its supply.

Re: Is there a way to remove the battery/signal strength icon in nokia lumia 800.

i think here i cant say because there is no way in which you are not able to see the battery indication and the signal strength. the most possible solution to this can be by searching for such theme, which applies to your requirements. if you get such theme which enables you to do with your desired work then it will be most appropriate.

i also wanted to know whether it is possible for me to get rid of the battery indicator or signal strength for some time so as to enable proper view of the screen and better looking. as i have my battery completely charged and there is no need for me to have an indication,in addition as i don't face any network issues so there is no need of signal strength i want to do this. i tried with number of themes but i was not able to remove this icons from my screen.

yes, some need that there is no use Of these icons when they have every thing all right. you are saying that you want to create problems due to this . as there is a issue of battery and signal strength dis appearing from most of the mobiles and they find remedies to find it enable as they done get a clear indication of battery life and tend to forget charge due ti which there phone gets switched off.